25: Brother

"He-he's your dad." Cole's face turned dark. His expression was murderous.

"He will never be a dad to me. Never had one, never will."

"So we're related? You're my brother?" I wanted to smile but cry at the same time. Why was I barely finding this out?

"Half-brother." Oh, well we're still related nonetheless.

I looked to Drew instead.

"You're my brother. Is that why you kidnapped me?"

"Brother?"

"Kidnapped?"

They both said at the same time. Drew spat out the word brother and Cole spoke incredulously.

"I'm not your brother." Drew seemed to be angered by the thought of being related to me.

"Drew and I have different sperm donors but the same mother. You and I have the same bastard for a father but different mothers." He spoke the words father, and sperm donors tersely.

"So you and I are related but I'm not related to Drew." I thought out loud.

"Wait, kidnapped? You kidnapped her, Drew?" Cole turned to face Drew.

"Don't worry about it." Drew was leaning on the wall but began walking towards us. "What are you doing in my house?"

Cole didn't respond.

"Oh wait no, I mean why did you break into my house to come and talk to her?" Drew's attention was solely on Cole as he stared him down.

"No reason. Well now I guess I have a reason. She is my sister after all." He smirked at Drew.

"Half-sister." Drew was mad for some reason.

"We're half brothers too, are you trying to say something?" Cole got angered as well. What the hell is going on?

"It's different. We were raised together. You just met her." Cole shrugged.

"Expect more visits from me, Drew. Goodbye, newly found sister." Cole smiled sinisterly at me.

Then he left. Drew and I both heard the front door close. Drew ran a hand through his hair as if trying to soothe out his anger.

"It's time for dinner come on." I walked ahead of him as always and saw that he had brought pizza.

I looked at him puzzled.

"Your day off." More like my evening off because I still had cooked the breakfast and lunch.

I grabbed a plate and two slices of pepperoni pizza.

"How long have you known?" I didn't look up at him when I asked the question but when I felt him staring at me I decided to look at him.

"Years." That made me angry for some reason.

"Why couldn't you tell me it months ago?" I felt betrayed for some reason.

"Didn't have a reason." He then dug into his food.

I scoffed.

I decided I would eat as much as I could before I spoke up again. I knew I was going to anger him and he might not let me eat food like this for a while after what I have to say.

Once I was done I knew I had to speak up. I didn't like to hold things in before I showed up here. But it seemed like that was what I always did and I didn't want to do it anymore.

"You asśhole, I had a brother and you could've told me it before! Why couldn't you have told me! All you want is to cause me pain. Well congratulations." He wouldn't understand why I was so upset. He wouldn't understand how sad I was knowing I had no siblings.

How much I wished I had someone to call a brother or sister.

He wouldn't understand the lonely nights.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I just realized how crappy my description is for this story. 😂