13: Snapped

"If you don't stop with these annoying as fûck questions, I swear I will duck tape your mouth for the rest of the time you're here."

I smiled.

Did he realize what he just said?

"rest of the time you're here." That means he doesn't plan on killing me!! I think. That's the closest I've gotten to an answer so I'm glad I got that even though it wasn't direct. Instead it was insinuated.

Whatever, it lifted my mood.

"Thank you." Was all I said before giving him a small smile.

He looked incredibly taken aback. Which was an emotion I had never seen before on him. I didn't even know he could display any other emotions besides anger, disgust, and hatred.

"Okay, you're weird as shït." Then he walked out of the room looking both locks. He probably has no idea why my mood has been lifted but it's better if he didn't.

He would immediately say that he wasn't actually gonna let me go. I can just tell. After spending months with him I can tell.

Holy--months. Yeah it's been three months. I didn't know until he gave me a little chocolate cupcake. The ones that are really cheap.

And on top of this cheap but amazing tasting cupcake was a small birthday candle that said 1/4

And on top of this cheap but amazing tasting cupcake was a small birthday candle that said 1/4. I had never seen a candle say that before but I knew instantly what that meant.

He was trying to make me sad by telling me that it was 3 months since he stole me from my father and Ron. I did cry when I first saw it but when he came the next morning I pretended like what he didn't hurt me.

I pretended as if it never happen.

And it was amazing when he left angrier than when he came in to give me breakfast. I felt like I had won.

It gave me the strength to ask him questions when he came back for lunch. Thankfully, I wasn't punished. But who knows what he'll do.

He might poison my food is he's really that mad at me.

I tried not to think too hard on the fact that 3 months was ninety days. But when he came back he looked sinister.

"How does it feel to know you've been kidnapped for 90 days? That your father hasn't come looking for you even once. No one has." Just like that something in me snapped. I stared at him in horror. He just keeps getting worse and worse every day.

"Yeah that's right. You're not the only one good with words. Now if you don't stop asking questions then I'll use a lot more than words to hurt you." He snapped before walking away.

Stay calm, you can do this. I waited until he left the room before I curled up into a ball and cried. Cried because he was right.

I was still here with no signs that my dad was even looking for me. Maybe nobody was...

He had won. I was right back at the start and he had beaten me.

He stepped on me and I snapped like I was a twig.

What the hell happened to the girl I used to be?

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I'm leaving on vacation soon so now updates for a while, sorry.