38: Sex

I hear heavy footsteps approaching my door.

Is he coming?

I suddenly get a rush of adrenaline. Am I scared? No. It's a different feeling.

The door flies open and he bursts in. Arms flexing with rage. Knuckles screaming in agony.

He storms towards me and pulls me up.

"Why were you trying to leave me?" He tries to sound strong and angry but I know it's all a façade.

"D-Drew--" I don't actually know what to say.

"You will never leave me, okay. I can't-- I won't let it happen." His breathing is ragged. His eyes quickly becoming glossy.

His hands reaching behind my head and he fists my hair.

"You're mine." Then his lips crash onto mine.

He take full control of the kiss, with his hand firmly grasping my hair.

His other arm reaches around me and slides to my butt. He grabs a handful and I moan at the same time he does.

"Say it." He demands.

"What?" I'm so lost.

"You will never leave me." He growls out.

And I nod, drunk on this feeling of him.

"Never." I wrap my arms around his neck and move us towards my bed.

"I want to make sure you never think of any other guy but me." He starts trailing kisses down my neck. Licking and biting.

My breaths are just as ragged as his if not more.

He's taken me away into a world of pleasure.

"Your hand--" I begin but he cuts me off.

"That's not my hand, princess." He smirks and continues drowning me in his kisses.

I blush in need.

I can't even remember why I was mad at him.

I can't remember why I ever wanted to leave him in the first place.

Gosh, I love his body.

"Take me." The only two words that I'm capable of saying at a time like this.

"I'll take you everywhere. First we'll start on the bed and slowly move to every damn surface available."

Boy, was I excited

;-;-;

"What was his name?" He asks me while we lay in the aftermath.

"T.J." I mumble while drawing circles on his chest.

"Did you ever imagine doing that with him?" He was referring to the sex we just had. Very sly.

"Of course not. It was just a crush." I never thought of doing it with any of my crushes. Truth was I preferred to fantasize about fictional men rather than real ones.

Fictional is just so much better, in every sense.

But I no longer have to do that now that I have Drew.

"Good. I'm proud." I roll my eyes knowing that he can't see me.

"Of course you are, it's part of your caveman genes." I pat his chest before pulling away.

"What's mine is mine. Simple as that-- where are you going?" He tightened his hold around my waist and I looked back at him.

"Kind of worked up an appetite." He smirks at me.

"I'll cook. You lay right back down." This felt weird. I nodded my head either way.

He left and came back a few minutes later.

"Go to the bathroom, take a bath to help with the soreness. I'll be there in a bit." I saluted him as if he were a captain and got up.

Already I could feel the soreness in between my legs.

Man, I really need this bath.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I didn't know whether or not to add the "scene" in so for now I'll leave it out. But if you guys want it, I'll post it separately.

This is the product after coming home from watching Fifty Shades Darker. Which btw IS GREAT HOLY SHÎT

CAN I PLEASE GET A CHRISTIAN GREY?

I shall see you soon. ❤️