12: Questions

It's been two days since the whole incident happened. Drew had to fix my nose in some way. I have no idea what he did because he drugged me so I wouldn't have to feel the pain...or at least that's what I've been telling myself.

He doesn't really explain anything that he does to me.

Drew also fixed the broken window and managed to take care of the...bodies while I was drugged. I don't know what he did nor do I really want to know.

I heard the locks turning and my head snapped to the door. He was back already? It's been less than an hour since he left.

The door came open but he didn't even look at me he just looked at the door. I watched him as he unscrewed one of the locks from the door...then a second one.

"What are you doing?" I was so surprised, did this mean I was earning his trust??

"It's pretty fûcking obvious what I'm doing." He snapped.

"I m-meant why?" I forced myself to say. No matter how scared I am of him.

"You need to stop asking questions." He said then walked out and closed the door. I heard the locks being put back in place and I sat in the silence.

I looked down at the food he brought down not even an hour ago. Two slices of bread with strawberry jam packets and water. Of course it's always water.

I grabbed the chopstick he left on the plastic plate and opened one of the packets. Looking closely I saw he took them from Denny's how fancy.

After eating my breakfast I walked over to the bathroom. I rinsed my chopstick underneath the small sink and placed it carefully in the small cabinet above the sink. There I could see all 39 other chopsticks staring back at me almost mocking me.

I've been here for more than 40 days the days he had left me to go see my father were not counted. He left for an entire month. So that makes it 70 days.

I wasn't a fighter that's for sure seeing as I never put up a fight and followed his every damn command. I was so damn scared of the consequences I never even thought about going against him.

I need to start growing a backbone and fight back. Or else how am I supposed to get out of this damn hell?

I need to save myself because it's clear now that no one else will.

I need to start small. Maybe by asking more questions...

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This chapter was shitty as fûck. Not gonna lie.😂