53: Reunited

"D-Drew?" Is this really happening? Is he really here?

I suddenly felt very...aware and a little scared.

The last time I was at a party and Drew was there...I was gone for months.

My mind felt like it was going through a battle. Part of me was happy to see the man I love and part of me wanted him to leave and never come back.

"Yes, it's me." He walked up to me and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I still had my back to him since I was facing the mirror and I felt his hand lightly skim my skin as he brought my zipper up.

"Thank you," my voice came out as a whisper.

I moved past him and out of my closet. I could hear him and feel him follow behind me.

I sat down on my bed and he did the same.

"Why--how--what's going on?" I was so confused, he hadn't made contact in months and now suddenly he's in my new home? How did he even find out where I live?

"I came to see you. I miss you." His hands reached for mine and he laced our fingers together placing them on my lap.

"How's Cole?" Nice question, you don't seem nervous at all!

"He's...Cole." He looked almost as nervous as me. "I haven't heard from him in a while. His job has him busy." I nodded my head.

"Why now?" I blurted out.

He looked confused now.

"Why do you suddenly appear now after all these months?" My voice cracked somewhere towards the end but I refused to let my face crack as well.

"Princess," he pulled me closer to him. "I wanted you to get better and spend time with your family. You don't know how much I missed you while we were apart. I really fûcking missed you." I pushed him away and got up.

"I don't believe you." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. His eyes darted to my breasts for a second before they came back up to my eyes.

"Baby, I thought I was the insecure one in this relationship." He chuckled and that really pissed me off.

He got up and reached for me but I took a step back.

His face changed from playful to serious.

"All right I'm sorry. I love you okay. I promise you that." My shoulders sagged slightly. Dammit, the L word gets me.

"Are you sure you didn't fall for someone else? After all you had four long months!" I rolled my eyes.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my face in between his two hands.

"I swear to you. There's only you. There's only ever been you. I swear it, cross my heart and hope to--" I cut him off by getting on my tip-toes and closing the distance between our face.

He reacted not even a second later.

His hands suddenly went wild roaming my body. As if he was trying to memorize it as quickly as possible.

When we broke apart he placed his forehead against mine.

"God, you make me feel like a teenage boy all over again. My hormones kick into overdrive whenever you're near me. Especially when you're wearing something as sexy as this dress." I smiled.

He knew exactly what to say.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This was their little reunion cause...well you'll see soon enough.

QOTC: Who do you ship?

Drayna? Or Rayna?