basorexia

Basorexia
(n.) the overwhelming desire to kiss.

...

Chapter 8

—————————

Remind me why I was out with Justin and Shawn again. Getting into the club was not hard at all. One look at Shawn and the bouncers stood out of the way, perks. Five minutes into the club and both the boys were already drunk. Others from our school were here too, mostly boys who always hang out with Justin. Aaron was one of them.

Justin had started making out with Lauren, and both of them looked like they're ready to retire for the night and head to the bed, together. Shawn had disappeared. So I sat awkwardly by the bar and watched people getting wasted.

My urge to pee got me to my feet and I started to look for the restrooms. But instead I was headed to more like a private, VIP area. There were plush couches and girls, who dance with poles. I forgot what they are called.

"I can't fucking concentrate." I heard a familiar voice yell. It's Shawn. He was slouched on one of the couches with Aaron beside him. These two seemed close to friends.

"Oh just forget about her." He commented. What were they talking about? I should just leave but-

"She's making it hard to do so. You saw her tonight? My mind swirled when I first saw her, literally." He yelled, but his voice sounded different. He's probably drunk. Aaron chuckled lazily. He's drunk too. "Girls have the power to do so."

Which girl precisely?

"Tara is different." Shawn added, "I thought she was just some cute little shit but fucking god, I'm out of words."

Oh?

"Then why are you complaining?" Aaron asks.

"Because no matter how badly I want her, I can't take her. Justin would have my head. I was supposed to treat her like a sister, not get a boner when I see her in a short dress."

Boner? I gave someone a boner? Should I be proud?

Stop it, you got sister-zoned. Have some shame.

"She is so beautiful, her eyes. Fucking awesome. Yet I still have to be her big brother. Fuck Justin and his stupid rules."

"What rules?" Aaron questioned again. I wanted to do the same.

"I can't tell you. But I will anyways, I'm supposed to be her big brother, keep her safe, the way Justin does. But she's so fucking gorgeous with her messy hair and blue eyes that I feel like kissing her every time I lay my eyes on her. She's making everything so hard." He said and my stomach churned a bit. His words sounded so genuine, my mind just stopped functioning. So I listened to them instead.

"Justin could forgive a drunken mistake right? Go and kiss her, then act like it's just a kiss." Aaron suggested. I sighed. It's something only Aaron could come up with.

"Nice plan, but kissing her will fuck up everything else, I will lose control. I'm not that drunk either."

"Neither Justin nor Tara knows that. You just have to act like you don't give a shit and kiss another girl in front of her, maybe that'll do." Aaron said. How disgusting!

"I can't do this to her." He said making my heart flutter. What the hell is wrong with me now? I should go and pee, that's the right idea. Standing here as my heart dances, not a good idea. I search for the washroom again, and go left. I saw Justin, with Lauren. She was crying.