woolgathering

Woolgathering
(n.) Indulgence in aimless thought
or dreamy imagining.

...

Chapter 41

—————————

                           James looked at Adrian for a while, then his eyes landed on me. I quietly ate my breakfast. James was thoroughly confused, that I could tell. It's not like he saw anything. But I think he's guessing it right. Adrian and I have sexual tension between us, a lot of it.

Earlier this morning, Adrian ate my pussy dry in our kitchen. He wanted to do more, I wanted to do more but his medical condition stepped in between us. Now, all I can think of is his small stubble brushing against my entrance.

I clench my legs together under the table. Tara, you horny fuck.

I was polite enough to ask them for breakfast, that I didn't forget. So three of us were having cereal for breakfast. I'm leaving for school in ten minutes. Adrian and James will leave before me. James and I made eye contact and I offer him a smile. He really helped me last night.

If it wasn't for him, I'd be scrubbing Adrian's blood of our house instead of being pleasured by him, in our kitchen. Maybe after school, I could come and clean our kitchen.

"Are you going to school today?" James asked Adrian. Adrian shook his head. "I'll pop by the evening to tell them I can't work for the next few days."

"It only extends your service time." James told him. Nodding, Adrian looked up at me. "I'll manage."

Suddenly, I found it hard to swallow.

"Alright then, we should get going." James claps his hand together. Adrian nods and stands up too. He's wearing that same black shirt from last night, only a few buttons done. I pout at the thought I didn't get it my way with him. Oh, all the things I wanna do!

"So Tara, I hope I'll see you around again sometimes." James started to walk towards me and engulf me in his embrace. "Okay, hope so." I croak out somehow in his tight grip. He let go off me and started to walk towards the back door. Now, it was Adrian's turn.

"Thank you." He said. I muster up a small smile in return. He turned around to leave.

I watched as they drove away in James' bike, hoping they would spend some more time with me. I didn't like being lonely. Sighing, I got back in.

I was cleaning up when I heard Justin's loud honking. Quickly locking our front door, I paced to his car. Once seated inside Justin turned to me with an worried face, "I didn't study anything for the test!"

My smile dropped. "What test?"

"Tara! The calculus test you were telling me about!" Justin exclaimed as he started driving. Kids, that's why you shouldn't obsess over hot boys. They ruin you.

Let Zara Larson sue me, but I want Adrian to ruin my life. Real bad.

**

Justin and I were sitting in our lunch table, both mad. Oh food tray lay in front of us, we didn't even touch them.we were both so sad after completely fucking up the Calculus test. "Hey! All okay you two?" Shawn asked.

"Kind of. The test went really horrible." Justin answered.

"Oh c'mon. It's okay. You two can make it up." He tried to cheer us up.