sphallolalia

Sphallolalia
(n.) flirtatious talk that leads nowhere.

...

Chapter 43

———————

       Watching Adrian make coffee was probably one of the best things ever. I sound like a lovesick I know, but this man knew his way around this tiny kitchen. Although it's just coffee and took around ten minutes but still, Adrian is the type of hot person who looks hot doing anything.

He looked over his shoulder, "How much sugar?"

"One and half." I reply. He turned around and stirred in sugar in my cup and I stared at his shirtless back. What a treat!

He handed me a mug and leaned against the counter across me. "Enjoy, the coffee..... and my body." He muttered the last part. Blood rushed to my face instantly.

"Is that so?" I try to act coy. Adrian smirked. "I've seen you staring, will you deny now?"

I roll my eyes. No point denying, I guess. I got off the counter and set my cup down. "Your body is.. ok."

Adrian snorted. "Okay?" I nod and take a step towards to him. He brought his cup to his mouth and took a sip, as I worked on my plan. I didn't stop walking till his bare chest was inches apart from me. Taking the cup from his hand, I set it down.

A hand of mine caressed his stubble, as I brought my lips closer to him. Adrian reacted automatically, leaning down to my level. He blew out warm breath, our noses touched. But I didn't kiss him.

I felt him running his fingers through my messy locks, eventually his hand went behind my neck. Our lips touched but I backed away, I'm not letting him work his way with me. We will kiss, when I want to.

My hands ran through his bare chest, feeling his hard abs. He was one fine delicious looking creation. My hands trailed up to his hair, I ran my fingers through his not so soft hair. They were rough. He probably didn't wash them and it's kinda gross but I like how it felt.

His arms went around my waist, he closed the little distance between us. He tried to kiss me again, I tilted my head and he kissed my jaw, he didn't stop there. He kept kissing me down my neck. His tongue came out to lick a spot before his teeth grazed the skin. Suppressing my moan I pulled at his hair. Adrian makes me feel so good. It's almost unreal.

He tries to kiss me again, I put my finger on his lips. He frowns. I'm sure he's pissed at me now. "Where's Tyler?" I ask him.

Adrian chuckled, making me vibrate with him. "Are you trying to seduce me so I tell you?"

I arch my eyebrow. Out of the blue, I grabbed his dick over his sweatpants. Straight up held his dick in a firm hold and gave it a little squeeze. "Is it working?"

His left eye twitched. So the answer is yes.

"Tara, you don't know what you're doing..." He told me when I rubbed my hand up and down. He gradually grew hard in my hold, making me smirk. I became so bold all of a sudden, I liked this version of me.

"I think I do." I tell him. I let go off his dick, only to put my hands inside his pants. "I know what you want, I'll do you the favor. Just tell me where that fucker is." I found his rock hard junior. Without hesitating, I grabbed his generous length and slowly stroked.

Adrian looked like he's been holding his breath, just to not show me any reaction. "I'm not telling you, how about you blow me off anyway?" He gave me a smile. Narrowing my eyes, I squeezed his member in my hold. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.