dilkash

Dilkash
(adj.) Beautiful.

...

Chapter 60

____________

                    Groaning, I slammed my locker shut. Ethan stood next to me and watched me lose my temper. I hit my locker with my book. Acing the exams are so fucking important. I can say ba-bye to colleges if I don't get good grades and Mr.Kalowski had to screw with my entire existence.

"I want him to suck my dick so I can eventually choke him with it." I yell. Ethan chuckled but put on his straight face once I glared at him. Exam week was going kinda smooth, not gonna lie, I did good. But Calculus ruined it all.

"How bad was it?" He inquired.

"Three questions! That was worth 10 fucking marks! It was cool if I wasn't such a noob at calculus because I'm not exactly confident about the 90 marks on that sheet!" I exclaimed.

"That's kinda crazy." Ethan sighed and looked down at his shoes. I pressed my back against the locker and looked up. These crowded halls are about to suffocate me.

"Let's just get the hell out of here." I say before starting to walk away. Ethan followed me too, we found Tyler along the way and he kept boasting about his economics exams and I badly wanted to hit him on his head with my fat biology book.

There was only one thing that could make my sour mood sweet and that's my not so sweet boyfriend Adrian. He's been waiting outside my school everyday since we started dating which happened a week and half ago. Stepping out of the building I pulled my cardigan together and made my way to him over the muddy parking lot. It started to rain during the exam.

He was on his car hood, watching some video on his phone and he didn't even acknowledge my presence till I coughed. His eyes shot up and I smiled.

"Goodness you took so much time. Get in the car, we are going to eat." He got down and started to walk towards his seat. He didn't even open the door for me. Huffing, I made my way over to the passenger seat.

"You're not gonna ask me how was my day?" I put on my seatbelt as he chuckled and started the car.

"You were at school, I'm sure it was shitty." He drive out of the parking lot.

"Actually not, it was kinda eventful."

Adrian nodded his head. "Enlighten me then."

"I had the worst calculus test ever and my asshole of a teacher smirked at me, can you believe it? He fucking smirked!"

Adrian narrowed his eyes and gasped. "He's a fucking pedophile?" He shouted.

"What! No! Why'd you think that?" Now it was my turn to be shocked. Adrian looked at me. "You said he was smirking at you. That's fucking creepy I can't let that guy near you again! Give me his address."

I gasped and shook my head. "Adrian you're crazy! He didn't smirk because he's into young girls he did it because I always disrespect him and he finally got back at me! Because calculus isn't my strong point!"

"Oh!" Adrian replied.

"I mean is it my fault Justin danced in his class?" I question. He chuckled. "It was the dare you gave him." Adrian shot me a grin. Couldn't help but smile back.

"That fucker doesn't know!" I threw my hands up. We were already in front of the diner. We got out in sync and walked in to the place. The bell dinged over our heads and a table from the very end started shouting.