~14~

"Alright Jimin, hold onto my hands."

With Jungkook buzzing with excitement beside you, you feel Jimin slowly lace his hands in yours as he stands behind you, his red sweater now covered with a denim jacket.

We match again.

"Noona! Which store are we going to?!"

"There's a market a couple blocks over we could go to. They have fresh products...that is a while to walk though.."

"It's okay Noona! I walk everywhere! My school is very far from here!"

Aww...

He must not go many places...he's so excited...

"How do you feel Jimin?"

You look over your shoulder and watch him smile, his arms swinging yours lightly.

"I don't mind. We walk farther than that to the college everyday."

"Alright then, we'll go to the market."

"Yay! The market!"

I've never met someone excited about the grocery store before.

"Onward! To the market!"

···············

"Woah! Noona look at this! It's only a dollar!"

You look up from the list in your hand as Jungkook holds up a cabbage, his bunny-like smile warming your heart.

"Thats a dollar a pound Jungkook, there's cheaper ones here on the end."

He looks down at the cabbage, his brows furrowed and perplexed.

"But...this cabbage is like a bazillion pounds.."

"Which is why we like this one, see? Fifty-cents a pound."

"Oh! That's like half off of this one!"

"We need two of those."

"Two? Why?"

"I'm also going to make you guys some kimchi stew."

"But...what about your project Noona?..."

"We can work on it tomorrow. I want you guys to have some healthy food."

I can't believe they aren't in the hospital from how much salt they've consumed for years of cup noodles.

"Wow! Noona you're the best."

Jungkook gives you a small hug before grabbing the list off the cart, his eyes carefully scanning the piece of paper.

"Celery...I'll go get it!"

Jungkook takes off down the veggie isle as you smile at him warmly, Jimin letting out a deep sigh.

"I apologize for his behavior....honestly I don't think he's ever been to a market."

"Really? Never?!"

"No...he doesn't know how to cook so what point would he have going there?"

"Right right...I get that.."

"Noona! Only a dollar for this whole thing of celery!"

"Good job Jungkook. Can you get me four of those?"

"Yes!"

He takes the cart with him and wheels down to the celery as you follow behind him, his hands vibrating with excitement when he grabs the celery.