~82~

"Kookie are you sure you don't want me to walk you to school?..."

"I can do it Noona! I promise!"

Your entire body feels on edge watching Jungkook push his books into his backpack and slide it on, his expression tight with slight hesitation.

"Okay...take this with you then."

You quickly grab the white bunny plush on his bed and push it into his backpack, his eyes looking down at you with warmth and love.

"Okay Noona...I'll take Edward with me! He can see my school!"

He seems calm enough..

I guess I can't worry too much...

Maybe this taught his teacher a lesson and he'll leave Jungkook alone.

"Remember what I told you Kookie?"

"Mhm. If someone tries to get me to do something I don't wanna do, then I can say no!"

"Exactly. You can also call me immediately if you need to come home I will be there as fast as I can."

"Can you fly?"

"Of course I can fly."

Placing a small kiss on Jungkook's nose you walk down the staircase with him and hand him a bag lunch, his head smushing into Jimin's neck for a hug.

"I love you Hyungie."

"I love you too Jungkook, have a good day at school."

"Come home right after school okay?...I don't want to worry..."

"Alright Noona! I will! I promise!"

Man.

Should I walk him to school?

Follow behind him silently?

Ugh.

You decide to let out a deep sigh and watch his body disappear behind the hill as he begins walking to school, Jimin's arms soon finding their way around your waist.

"He's walked to that school for years baby, he'll be fine."

"It isn't so much that I'm worried about. I'm scared he's going to get hurt again."

"Me too....I feel so lost most of the time when it comes to Jungkook because he's always been so quiet about things...when he was little he would fall and I would hear it, but he would silently just get up and act like nothing happened...when Jungkook wants attention, he'll tell you. However...I'm scared this has been happening and he hasn't told me about it."

You allow your body to melt into Jimin's embrace as you continue to stare at the dewey dirt road past your porch, your heart dropping into your stomach.

"I think I'll go pick him up from school today since it's his first day. He can walk there by himself but if something is going on....

I want to be able to see it."

.......................

(Jungkook's POV)

Noona is my favorite.

Just think of Noona.

Good school equals good job which equals Noona and Hyungie having lots of time to give snuggles.

Jungkook quickly makes his way down the long sidewalk and into the school where the students give him odd looks, his classroom going silent when he enters it.

"Ah, Jungkook. Nice of you to join us, I finished telling the class yesterday about your very contagious infection you were getting over."

What...

But Noona came and told...

But he knows why I was gone....

"Take your seat. We have important lessons to tend to without you distracting it."

Jungkook hangs his head and sluggishly makes his way to his seat where the students scoot away from him, tears beginning to well in his eyes.

Noona said I could call her...

No...

I wanna help Noona and Hyungie...

I need to be a man.

Jungkook watches his teacher walk up the long rows of seats and begin handing stacks of papers out, Jungkook's entire body jumping when the papers slam onto his desk.

"I'll expect to see you after class Mr. Jeon."

Oh no.

No.

No.

Not again.

I just got better.

I don't want to.

Jungkook's entire body freezes with fear as he reaches in his backpack and tugs out the white bunny plush his Noona bought him which adorns some odd looks from the surrounding students.

No...

No no no not again.

I can't...

He's gonna hurt me again!

For the entire rest of the day Jungkook keeps his head down and fights the urge to run out of the building as fast as he can, the familiar chirp of the end of the day bell sending his stomach into a pit of nausea.

"No..."

His voice is a tender whisper as the rest of the students ignore his very existence and walk out of the classroom, his teachers hand gripping the back of his shirt to keep him from escaping amongst the other students.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"M-My N-Noona told me t-to be home right after sc-school...s-so I c-can't b-be l-late.."

"Oh is that so? I told you to stay after though. Not listening to a superior is a serious offense Jungkook."

Jungkook's lip quivers and he holds onto the bunny plush before yanking his hood out from the teachers grip, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he swallows hard.

"I-I don't care. My N-Noona said I need to be home."

"What did you just say to me?"

Before Jungkook can take off and run out of the room SooJung grabs his hood again and yanks him backwards as hard as he can, causing Jungkook to lose his footing and slam back onto the hard tile floor.

"No! No! Stop it!"

"That woman has poisoned your mind Jungkook! Maybe I need to remind you on how this actually works!"

"No stop! Stop it! Noona! Noona!"

"You think she can hear you? Honestly?"

SooJung reaches down and grips a fistful of Jungkook's hair and lifts him to on his knees, his sinister gaze rearing down on the young male.

"That woman means nothing Jungkook, don't worry, I'll refresh your mind so you can get back to acting like the good boy I know you are."

No...

No Noona!

You have to...

You have to save me...

Please...

Someone...

Anyone!

Help me!"

(A/N): 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮