~72~

"Y/N..."

No...

I don't want to let go...

"Baby..."

You keep your arms fastened tightly around Jimin's waist as you keep your face buried in his chest, his warmth feeling like the only life preserver you have amongst this horrific situation.

Jimin simply chuckles and wraps his arms around your body and lays his face into your hair, tears you had kept held in for so long already threatening to spill out of your sore eyes.

"Baby...let's sit down and talk okay?"

All you can muster is a weak nod as you lead him over to your soft brown couch and sit down beside him, Jungkook and Hobi sitting across from you both in the chairs your parents used to sit in.

Jimin is here...

I want to fall apart now...

I just want to be back with him...in his bed with his soft white blanket...

"Are you here to help pack Jimin?"

You glance up at Hobi and see his cautious gaze he gives Jimin as your boyfriend offers a smile, his bushy black hair shifting when he shakes his head.

"Not exactly. I um...so it's true they're taking the house because of your mother's old medical bills?"

"Y-Yeah...I only paid the hospital that much a month to stop them from kicking her out...I paid the interest on the full amount every month..but it never even scratched the surface...my dad b-bought this house when we moved here because he wanted a nice house for our new start as a family..."

Misery fills every ounce of your thoughts as stray tears roll down your cheek and drip onto your pants, the pain in your chest completely overwhelming.

"But....its just a house....I-it isn't like they're h-here anym-more..."

Your voice lowers to a whisper and you try your hardest to hold in the tears but you can't hold it anymore, your body crippling into small sobs.

"Aw...N-Noona..."

You soon feel tiny thin arms wrap around you and welcome you into a warm embrace, your face burying into Jungkook's fuzzy white pullover.

"Noona...this isn't a day to cry...this is a day to be happy about..."

"Wh-what do you mean?..."

"Hyung?"

You sit up and wipe your eyes as Jimin fumbles around in his coat and pulls out a roll of papers while setting in your shivering hands, a stray tear dripping down onto the paper.

"Jungkook and I made an executive decision."

"What?..."

Your hands slowly unroll the papers and you stare at the documents in confusion, your eyes painfully gazing up at Jimin.

"What...what is this?..."

"It's the deed."

"The...deed?..."

"To your house."

You feel like a your entire body gets slammed with a bag of bricks as your eyes quickly scan the papers, your gaze widening while you stand straight up off of the couch.

"Wait a minute...wait what?"

"Jungkook and I decided that it was best if you were able to keep your house."

What...

Wait they-

"How..how did you do this?"

"Black card."

You look back and forth at the two smiling boys as you swallow hard and sit back down, your head spinning from the different waves of emotions hitting you at once.

"No...you...you guys..."

"Jungkook and I don't need to live somewhere so fancy, we sold our apartment for the biggest chunk."

"What?! Jimin no! That's your home!"

"Noona its just an apartment. This is a home...you can't lose all your mama and papa's stuff..."

"But..but what about you guys?! No...no this is too much..."

"Baby we can get somewhere else to live. Our apartment is extremely fancy."

"But you're used to it! You guys have lives there for years! You can't just-"

"Y/N."

You look over at Jimin and whimper as he pulls you into a hug, his voice a small whisper sounding tenderly in your ear.

"I love you baby."

Jimin's words are the thing that finally breaks the strength you've had this entire time, the emotions coming all at once and washing you into absolute destruction.

"Y-You..."

Your knees buckle and Jimin quickly holds you up and against his body, his hand pushing your face into his neck.

"Let it out baby."

Your sobs are violent and brutal as you cry and scream against his body, your hands releasing the papers so they litter onto the plush white carpet.

He bought my house...

He sacrificed his own place that he's lived for so many years..

Just so I can keep my parents home...

Your head begins slamming with a headache and you can feel your nerves sending you straight to exhaustion, your entire body now shaking with heavy tremors.

"I-I th-think I n-need t-to lay d-down..."

"I'll take her."

Hobi quickly stands up and takes you tenderly from Jimin but you keep ahold of his hand, your voice beginning to get too weak to speak.

"Please...come with me.."

"Okay baby."

Even with Hobi and Jimin's support you barely make it to your parents room since it's downstairs, your body immediately laying down on the gigantic soft mattress.

"Do you need anything Kiddo?"

"N-No Hobi...I just...need to lay down..."

"Alright, I don't have work until much later so I'll go get everyone some food. Mind if I take the little guy with me?"

"I'm sure Jungkook would love that. He loves to go places."

You watch Hobi leave and immediately you wrap your arms around Jimin and drag him into the bed with you, your voice sounding foreign in your own ears.

"Jimin......why did you do this?..."

"Because I love you baby....and...sometimes life really can give you too much to handle. You've been through enough without having to go through this too."

"But..where are you going to go now?..."

"I'll have Jungkook find us a place."

"But what about the rougher parts of town? Jungkook doesn't know any of that Jimin...."

"I'll figure it out baby. What's important was making sure they didn't take your house from you."

Tugging the thick comforter over the both of you Jimin cradles you in his embrace and plays with your hair, a sudden thought clicking in your mind and causing you to prop yourself up.

"I've got it."

"What?"

"Why don't you two move in with me?"

(A/N) :3