~21~

(Jungkook's POV)

Ah..

It's almost time to go home...

I want to hurry so I can see Noona before she goes home..

Noona is so nice...I like being with her..she smells good...and gives nice hugs...

Jungkook can't help but to smile to himself until he sees a pink bag of chocolate slide towards him, the young shy girl beside him keeping her head turned away.

"P-please a-accept these ch-chocolates..."

Again.

Why.

Jungkook is about to cruelly reject the girl until he sees her hair, the style almost the same as his Noona's.

What if someone was this mean to Noona...

She would be so sad..

I would be so angry if someone was mean to Noona...

"I...I don't want to date you. I'll take the chocolate though."

The girl practically falls over from how soft Jungkook's reaction was, the other girls in the room gasping.

Great...

Now they're all going to give me chocolate again...

Jungkook tenderly snaps to attention when the school bell chirps and alerts everyone class is over, his professor's voice sounding above the noise.

"Alright class dismissed, Jungkook, it is your turn to clean the blackboard."

Jungkook looks up at his professor and blushes hard, his heart sinking with disappointed.

No...

I wanted to give Noona these chocolates so she can be happy...

Oh well....

There's always tomorrow...

Jungkook leaves all of his things at his desk after all the students exit the room, his professor holding the eraser in his hand.

"We can't have someone missing class without a punishment."

Jungkook's heart begins slamming in his chest when he goes up to the blackboard and begins using the eraser to clean it off, his entire body jumping when his professors arm laces around his waist.

"You know Jungkookie, it really isn't good to miss school."

When Jungkook turns his head his professor's face is directly in front of his, their lips almost touching as he lets out a breathy sigh.

"P-Profess-ssor..."

"You know you don't call me that when class is over."

Jungkook swallows hard and nods as he places his back against the blackboard, tears welling in the young male's eyes.

"I'm s-sorry...SooJung......"

"Mmm that's better."

The older male purrs in Jungkook's ear as he places a small kiss on his temple, his minty cologne sending Jungkook's heart into a wild fit.

"Now, continue cleaning the blackboard."

"Y-Yes S-SooJung..."

Jungkook turns towards the blackboard and keeps his whimpers silent as tears stream down his face, his hands quickly cleaning the board as SooJung watches him with sharp eyes.