~51~

(Jimin's POV)

Ahh...I knew you were tired....

Jimin smiles softly against Y/N's skin as she has her arms cradled around his neck, her breathing now quiet and steady from falling into a slumber.

"You work too hard Y/N...get some rest."

Jimin can feel his own body threatening to fall asleep against Y/N's warmth, his very being calmed by her simple touches.

Ahh...

I can't sleep around you...

But you're so comfortable...

Is this what it really feels like...to cuddle with someone...

It's so nice...

Jimin tenderly nuzzles his face into Y/N's hair and breathes in the delicate scent of vanilla drifting off of her skin, his hand trailing up the skin of her arm.

You are so beautiful...

I wish I could truly see how you look...how delicate your features really are...

Why do I have to be blind...why can't I see you...why can't I be a real man and be able to take care of you...

"Mmm..."

Oh...I don't want to wake her up...maybe I'll go check on Jungkook...

Jimin begins very carefully removing himself from Y/N's embrace until she scrunches her nose and holds on tightly, a small whine emitting into the room.

"Jimin...."

Oh-

"U-Um...yes?..."

Y/N quietly nuzzles back into Jimin's chest and he lets out a light chuckle while wrapping his arms back around her, her small tired voice making chills grow down his spine.

"Stay.....here...."

Aww...

"I'm going to go sit with Jungkook, you stay here and rest."

Jimin smiles when he hears Y/N turn over in his bed and tug the blanket tightly around her, his chest exhaling with relief.

Good...now I won't fall asleep...

I wish I could...I bet you're so comfortable to sleep with...you smell so nice...

Don't be creepy Jimin.

Oh wait...she called me ChimChim...so I'm ChimChim now...

Hehe.

Jimin smile is full of giddiness as he carefully makes his way out of his bedroom and down the hall to Jungkook's room, his head moving toward the steady breathing sounds coming from his little brother.

"Hyung? Where's Noona?..."

"Ouch Jungkookie."

"I-It's not like I didn't want to see you...I just knew you went to bed..."

"I know I was messing with you, she came into my room and ended up falling asleep."

"Ah...Noona did look really tired...that or you bore her to death."

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry Hyung, I had to."

Jimin frowns when he hears Jungkook writhe in pain when he lets out a small chuckle, his heart breaking for him as he makes his way over to his bed.