~67~

(Jungkook's POV)

Noona...

Oh Noona...

Jungkook watches with sad eyes as his Hyung carries Noona in his arms as she sleeps soundly, her body looking physically exhausted and limp.

Her mama died...

But she always worked so hard leading Hyung to make the money for her Mama...she even gave up eating good meals....

"Jungkook, I'm going to take Y/N to my room and lay her down..."

"Okay Hyung...are you going to stay with her?.."

"Um..yeah...Hobi...thank you so much for taking us to the hospital...feel free to stay as long as you need. Y/N will probably wake up in a few hours...this medication wears off pretty quickly.

Jungkook looks up at the man as he gives Jimin a smile and a nod, his eyes shifting over to look at Jungkook.

"My name is actually Hoseok and alright, I'll stick around for when the kiddo wakes up."

That's...that's the man..

"Alright, make yourself at home. There's soda in the fridge."

Jungkook writhes in pain from his ribs as he slowly makes his way to lay down on the couch, his hands gripping the white blanket underneath of him.

Noona loves this blankie...

She was gonna snuggle under it with me...

"H-Hyung this blankie..."

Aw..

He's already gone..

"How are you doing student?"

Jungkook looks up at the man with wide eyes as he takes the place beside Jungkook's body, his eyes sparkling with an odd emotion.

"Y-Yes...H-Hoseok Hyung...thank you..."

"Y/N told me many times about a little brother she was taking care of, I never put two and two together."

Jungkook's cheeks fill with a deep blush as he simply tugs a blanket around him as he tries to breathe softly to stop his ribs from hurting.

"Are your ribs hurting?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Do you have some medicine you take? I can get it for you."

"Um...I don't know...My Noona usually gives it to me...oh..she keeps it on the shelf in my room so it doesn't get mixed up with Hyung's sleeping medicine..."

"Alright, I'll go get it."

Jungkook blushes harder and watches the man take off towards his room, his heart slamming in his chest.

There's a boy in my room and it isn't Hyung.

Oh no I'm so embarrassed...what do I do?!

I should have said I didn't have any!

"Alright, these?"

"U-Um....yes..."

Jungkook watches Hoseok grab a soda and sit down beside him again while handing him the medicine, his hand ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"Th-Thank you..."

"No problem, Jungkook was it?"

Jungkook nods and takes the pill in his hand as he settles into the blanket and looks up at Hoseok, his pulse quickening when he sees the older male's smile.