~68~

(Y/N's POV)

Ah...my head...

Oh no....

You keep your eyes closed and only let out a tiny whimper as tears already begin rolling out of your sore eyes, Jimin's arms wrapping tightly around you.

"I know Jagiya...just let it out..."

"J-Jimin-"

"Shhh....I know...I know..."

You simply let out a small choke of pain as you bury your face into his neck and begin to sob, Jimin's arms the only thing keeping you from feeling like falling apart.

"I-I d-don't k-know what t-to do a-anymore.."

Jimin nods and kisses the top of your head as he tugs his fingers through your hair, his blankets thick and warm as they cover you both in a big white pile.

"It'll be okay Jagi...but for right now, just cry."

"B-but..."

"Just let it out baby. You can cry, scream, even hit me if it would make you feel better. You are going to miss her for the rest of your life but right now, you don't have to hold it together."

He's so sweet...

I don't deserve him....

Wait-

Your cheeks flush red when your memory of the hospital floods back to you, Jimin's words the only thing that dragged you out of your miserable state you were lost in.

He...he said he loves me...

Your gaze shifts to Jimin's face as he kisses your forehead and nuzzles you against him, a small bloom of warmth growing amongst the chest aching pain that overtakes your entire body.

"Jimin..."

"Yes?"

"I....I'm sorry....for...making you come find me like that...I don't even remember a lot of it..."

"Jagiya quit apologizing, I don't care if I have to go mountain climbing to find you if you need help."

You feel yourself crack a small grin as you snuggle closer to Jimin and lay your nose on his neck, your voice a small purr in his ear.

"And why is that?..."

Please...

I just wanna hear it again...

"Because I love you."

Your heart skips a beat when you hear those four words leave his lips, your fingers tenderly intertwining with his.

"I love you too Jimin..."

You hear a small gasp escape his lips as he smiles wider than you've ever seen him smile, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

"Y-You do?..."

"Of course I do...you're..my rock."

"Your rock?"

"Remember how you said I was the light amongst your darkness?..."

"Mhm."

"Well for me...you're my rock...like...my life is this raging chaotic river that's always changing...always violently flowing and causing confusion...but with you...it's like you're the rock at the bottom, the only thing peaceful amongst all the destruction..."

Another tear escapes your eyes and you let out a tiny hiccup as you bury your head into Jimin's chest slightly embarrassed from your confession.

"Don't worry baby, we can calm your river together."

"I like it when you call me baby.."

"Do you want me to call you that from now on?"

"Mhm..."

You both fall into a short silence as you close your eyes and focus on the feeling of Jimin running his fingers up and down your back, the sensation giving you light chills.

"How...how did you deal with everything...after your mom...and Jungkook?...I bet you dealt with it better than I have..."

"No I didn't."

"You didn't?"

"No. For weeks I thrashed around because of the anger I had towards our mother. I destroyed my bedroom at the blind facility because I simply ran into a chair. I was so overcome with anger...it wasn't even sadness...I didn't get to have what you and your mother have...my mother was always searching for a man. She didn't care about me or Jungkook."

Jimin's fingers stop rubbing your back as you keep your eyes closed and intertwine your legs with his, your body completely exhausted from crying.

"How...how did you deal with it?..."

"Well...I don't really know...there's still days where I get so frustrated I cry because of how bad I would love to look at my baby brother and genuinely give him a smile, or to be able to look at you when you're hurting and know where you are...to see your beautiful eyes gazing at me...it's everything I want in the world; but life has to go on and I have to keep on living because my mother chose her fate and sadly she practically sealed mine too, but I just found something else to live for instead of focusing on my injury."

"That's what I need to do..."

"Baby that took me almost two years to realize. You can't put this pressure on yourself to be strong. Sometimes, you just can't be okay, and that is completely natural."

"Are you sure?..."

"Of course I'm sure. Right now you're in the mourning process you're going to have all kinds of emotions, but I promise you don't have to go through them alone. You have Jungkook and I to lean on."

"N-No...I don't want to put that pressure on both of you..."

"It isn't pressure. We're more than happy to do it because we love you. If you haven't noticed Jungkook literally wakes up everyday simply to see you."

"Really?..."

"Oh yeah. When you weren't around a lot before, all he would do is whine and ask me when you were coming over next."

Awww...

He's so precious..

"After a nap...I'll go lay with him...I know my Eomma...she would tell me not to lay up in the bed and keep going...she was always so strong.."

"So are you baby. Your voices sounded a lot alike."

"Really?"

"Honestly sometimes I had a hard time telling you two apart, usually I did because your mom had a slight weaker tone than you did."

Oh...I didn't know that...

"Get some rest beautiful, I'll still be here when you wake up."

"Okay...you promise?"

"I promise."

Jimin interlocks you're pinkies and places a tender kiss on your lips as he tucks you into the comforter, his head resting in your hair.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too...ChimChim."

(A/N): UwU