~32~

(Jimin's POV)

This...

This feeling...

Her...

Her lips are so soft...

My first kiss....

Jimin feels his entire body flush and bloom with warmth when Y/N presses her lips against his, her dainty hands rested on the bend of his waist.

I do know this feeling now...

It's all clear as day...

It's....

Love...

"O-Oh my God...I-I'm so s-sorry Jimin..."

"No Y/N-"

"I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait Y/N-!"

Jimin reaches out and feels his heart sink with disappointment when he hears the front door open and shut quickly.

She...

She left...

I didn't even get to say goodbye...

Jimin tenderly reaches up and touches his lips, the feeling all replaying in his mind over and over again.

I can't believe it...

I actually had my first kiss...

I got to have it with Y/N too...

How...

How special....

·················

(Y/N's POV)

I'm such an idiot.

How could I do that to him.

Your combat boots angrily carry you out of the apartment building and out into the pouring rain, your chest now eaten up with nothing but guilt.

I'm a monster.

He can't even see me damnit.

How could I take that away from him?

A kiss?

What if he isn't even interested in me?

I'm such an idiot!

Violent tears are masked by the sheets of heavy rain pouring down on top of you as you allow it to soak your clothing, the deafening sound doing little to drown out your thoughts.

I'm horrible.

I'm a horrible person.

I didn't mean to do that to him.

I forced him to kiss me.

I'm awful!

"Hey!"

You look up and grunt when you feel yourself suddenly shoved to the ground by strong hands, a man's angry face glaring right at you.

"Watch where you're going bitch! Hey...you're that girl from that night!"

Oh shit.

You look up at the man in fear as he registers you were the one that knocked him clean out with your backpack, your eyes quickly darting around to scan your surroundings.