~73~

(Jungkook's POV)

Oh no...

Did we make Noona too sad?...

She started crying a lot...

I thought she would be happy she got to keep her mama and papa's house....

Maybe it was happy crying?

Girls sure do cry a lot...but I guess I do too...however I have Noona to give me snuggles when I'm sad.

And she has Hyung...

Jungkook sits all by himself in the living room quietly playing with the strings on his jeans until he hears footsteps approaching, his face warming the second his eyes land on the person in front of him.

"H-Hobi Hyung..."

"I'm going to go get everyone some food while Y/N is sleeping, wanna come with?"

He...

He wants me?

To go with him?

Jungkook's body suddenly sparks with excitement as he stands up quickly and winces, his teeth gritting together as he tries not to react to the sudden pain.

Don't flinch.

He won't want you to go.

I don't wanna stay home.

I wanna go with Hobi Hyung.

"S-Sure Hyung...b-but why me?.."

"Well I'm sure you would be bored here all by yourself while Y/N sleeps. I figured you would want to come pick out some food."

He wants me to pick it out?...

He reminds me of Noona...but a boy...

"O-Okay...is my Hyung okay with it?..and...is Noona okay?..."

"Yeah, I told him I was going to ask you if you wanted to go. She's going to be alright, I think you guys doing that for her just kind of overwhelmed her a bit...she was trying hard to hold her shit together."

Oh good....Noona's okay then...I'm so happy...

And...

I get to go out with Hobi Hyung!

Jungkook soon smiles wide and follows Hobi out of the house and up the dirt road, his heart slamming in his chest the entire time from both small tinges of pain and pure excitement.

"Where are we gonna go?.."

"Where do you wanna eat?"

He's asking me...

What do I say?!

"U-Um..."

Noona likes chicken.

She would like chicken when she wakes up.

"Um...chicken?.."

"Chicken it is. Here."

Jungkook grabs the helmet from Hobi and slides it on his head, a small squeak escaping his mouth when Hobi leans forward and begins tightening the straps for him.

"There we go."

Jungkook gazes up at Hobi Hyung and blushes hard when they make eye contact, Hobi's mouth stretching up to a small grin.

"Wouldn't want your helmet falling off, would we?"

Oh my...

All Jungkook can muster is a nod before the two break eye contact and get onto the motorcycle, Hobi's head twisting to look back at Jungkook.