29

The curtains that weren't fully closed made the sun shine through the windows like beams of light.
It was enough to wake you up from your luckily peaceful sleep.
Strangely no nightmares came. You wondered if it was because of Bakugou being there sprawled on the bed next to you or just because.

You slowly opened you eyes to see his face pretty close to yours, he was sleeping on his stomach, his hair which now fell on his face slightly moved with every calm breath he let out.

You had never seen him so peaceful, you could have sworn he even had a hint of a smile on his face.

You stared at him sleeping for a second, tracing the lines of his back with your eyes, now exposed from the lack of covers. With every small movement you could see the muscles move. One arm rested under the pillow, whilst the other was resting on his side.

It took you a minute before you realised the fact that he was now somehow shirtless, which made you panicked and proceeded to shove him off the bed, making a loud thud as he hit the wooden floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he growled, stumbling back up, still sleepy.

"WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!" You yelled slightly embarrassed, clearly remembering him going to sleep with a shirt you had given him, that was now thrown on the floor near where he had landed.

He yawned and scratched his head with his right hand, "I GOT HOT DURING THE NIGHT AND TOOK IT OFF DUMBASS"

You let out a long "ooh", to which he rolled his eyes, you were about to apologise but when you looked at him you completely forgot your words. His hair was not spiky anymore, and was kind of squished on one side, probably the one he slept on.
He looked so different with his hair down, definitely made him less intimidating. The way it fell just above his eyes, shining with the light that came in through the window, and making his red eyes look slightly darker, like a liquid ruby.
It was kind of mesmerising, but you also couldn't stop giggling at the messiness of his hair hair, especially on one side.

He felt your stare on him and looked back at you, you kept smiling, and now that you could see how pissed he was you were clearly holding back laughter.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT"

You tried biting down on your lip as hard as you could but couldn't contain yourself and ended up loudly chuckling, after a look of confusion from the blond in front of you, you pointed at his head.

"You hair is so funny in the morning"

"I WILL KILL YOU" he yelled before stomping to the bathroom, probably to fix the bird nest on his head.

You got up and made your way to the kitchen and began preparing an omelette for both of you. You opened you phone and played some music, dancing to the rhythm and humming whilst chopping some vegetables and cooking.

Bakugou got out of the bathroom after a quick shower and changed, walking into the kitchen he stopped at the door, leaning on the frame and crossing his arms, staring at you.
He looked at you up and down, listening to your smooth humming, his eyes falling on the way your hips swayed effortlessly from side to side, only fabric covering you were pyjamas shorts and the oversized T-shirt.

He couldn't suppress the smile on his face as he watched you. Happily bouncing around, lost in your own little world without even noticing him staring at you.