35

On the stairs, walking back to the stands, you encountered Momo, who gave you a bitchy look before walking towards where you came from, the arena.

You sighed loudly and ran a hand through your hair as you made your way up to the stands, sinking down on a chair in the back row. Some of your classmates turned around to congratulate you on the win, but you put little effort in replying to them, giving a small fake smile and a nod of the head, mouthing the words 'thank you'.

You watched as Momo walked up on the platform in the middle of the stadium, Jirou on the other side of her. In an instant the fight began, the black haired girl created headphones to shield herself from the sound waves created by Jirou and soon the fight turned into hand to hand combat.

After a minute or so, using her quirk to create a metal shield Yaoyorozu slowly began moving forward, shielded from most attacks coming her way, step by step cornering Jirou to the edge of the platform and pushing her out.

The fight was fairly short and Momo walked out with a smug look on her face, staring up at the stands at you, making you frown in annoyance.

The last few fights of the first round continued, you watched your classmates go up against each other and also got to watch the students from other classes show case their abilities.

Bakugou's fight against Uraraka was the most entertaining one so far, it was long and thrilling; after back and forth combat, Ochaco made hundreds of pieces of debris fall on Katsuki, but with a powerful blast he managed to evade them, you watched as 'Pinkcheeks' tried getting up to keep fighting but was extremely exhausted.

You were so proud of him. He had worked so hard to get to this point and he deserved to win.

They both gave it their all, and when you heard people and some of your classmates boo him you shut them up, telling them he fought like that because he respected her, and he would do that for everyone else here.

The next fight was Izuku and Todoroki, just before you and Momos one, you watched in amazement as he used his fire, as Midoryia helped him realize this power was his, as he sacrificed his limbs over and over again to fight against his friend.
Both charging up their quirks, ready to hit the final blow, but were interrupted but walls of cement created by one of the heroes, to stop them from killing each other, destroying parts of the arena and concrete exploding everywhere. In the end Shoto was left standing, the green haired guy laid unconscious out of bounds.

Watching that eventful fight, you were eager to get down there and show them what you were made of, finally getting a chance to prove Momo wrong.

You stood to began walking to the field when a warm, slightly damp hand grabbed yours, delicately, making you turn to look at him, moving his thump to caress your hand.

He stared at you with those mesmerizing fiery almond eyes, smirking,

"Show her who the fuck she is dealing with"

You stared back, and smiled,

"You know it" you replied making your way out of the stands.

Bakugou watched as you walked away, adjusting the bottle on your harness, he watched because he had noticed something different in you. Your eyes, usually full of life and warmth, were now dull and distant.

You walked into the arena holding your head up high, with an irritated look on your face as you watched your opponent step onto the platform, in the background you could hear people cheering and the loud presenters voice introducing you, but you blocked them out as Momo began to speak, loud enough that only you could hear.