16

"DUMBASS THATS NOT THE WAY TO GREET YOUR MOTHER"

You heard a female voice coming from further into the house, taking your shoes off you waited by the entrance to be polite.
A ashy light blonde woman with red eyes came out from the kitchen. She was DEFINITELY Bakugous mother, both from the way she spoke and her looks.

"WHY DIDNT YOUR STUPID ASS TELL ME SHE WAS HERE ALREADY" she screamed at him, he rolled his eyes and let out a tch.
The woman turned to me and smiled warmly,

"hey dear, come in, I'm sorry for my son he's stupid" she turned to him and whispered loudly "so this the girl you always talk about, you didn't tell me she was so pretty"

You blushed furiously, thanking her for the compliment awkwardly.

"I DONT TALK ABOUT HER SHUT UP"

You laughed nervously and made your way to the dining room, following Bakugou and his mum.

On the table there were a bunch of plates full of food, from miso soup to yakitori. The smell filled the room and smiled, mouth watering just at the thought of the eating.

You couldn't stop staring at everything that was sitting on the wooden table in front, it had been sooo long since you ate a proper big meal, since you and Aizawa usually made something quick to eat when you had dinner together, nothing special.

"I don't think I have ever seen you look so excited" He laughed and you punched him in response.

His mother smiled at the interaction "Bakugou go call your father he's upstairs working" she said and then turned to you "my name is Mitsuki Bakugou by the way"

"My name is L/n Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"The pleasure is all mine, my dumbass of a son told me so much about you"

You scratched the back of my neck laughing nervously "ahaha really"

"Yeah the first day on school he came back and was fuming, he said you are the first person to put him in his place" she giggled "I'm glad he found someone like that, everyone is too scared of him, he needs someone to teach him a lesson"

"I'm definitely not afraid, it's too much fun annoying him" You said, laughing back.

"I heard that icy" he replied annoyed, walking back into the room; a spiky browned haired man with black glasses following him, "hello I'm Masaru Bakugou, it's great to meet you"

"Nice to meet you and thank you for letting me join you for dinner Bakugou-san"

"No problem, you can come any time"

"OK LETS EAT NOW IM FUCKING HUNGRY" Bakugou yelled earning a quick slap at the back of his head from his mother.

"How many times did I tell you not to fucking swear"

You sat down at the table and spoke all the way through dinner, you spoke mostly to Masaru as Bakugou and his mother were bickering most of the dinner.

After you helped clean up, Mitsuki invited you to the living room for tea and pulled out an old photo album, showing the most embarrassing pictures of Bakugou from his childhood. From pictures of him crying to pictures of him as an awkward teenager.
Bakugou hated every moment of it but you and Mitsuki could not stop laughing.

"Ooh wait let me look for this one pictures it's great, he's naked in a bath tub with a rubber duck and crying" she laughed,

"OK THATS ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT, L/N LETS GO UPSTAIRS" he said, basically dragging me away.