4

Y/N POV

"Hey I'm l/n y/n, you must be Bakugou Katsuki, nice to meet you" i smirked with my hand out, inviting him to shake it.

"Tch do I look like i care" he said, not even bothering to look my way.

"Just wanted to introduce myself"

"Well fuck off"

"Damn whats your problem" i said, beginning to get annoyed.

"You are bothering me, now get the fuck away from me or I'll blow you up to pieces" he said raising his voice and walking away.

"I want to see you try"

He stopped. Turned around slowly "what the FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" he roared, small popping sounds and sparks coming from his palms. I smiled.
He was angry.
Good.

From a distance I heard one of the students who hadn't gone to change yet, "l/n-san don't provoke him"

"You heard me sparky"

"I'm going to kill you" he said as he began pacing towards me.

"Not very heroic of you bakugou katsuki I must say" i winked, showing him a small side grin.

As soon as I said that he's eyes turned dark and he attacked, an explosion sending me back. He smiled, pleased with himself as he saw me on the floor; however that quickly changed when he saw me get up and smirk a devilish smile.

"Is that all you got, I thought you were the top of the class"

A right hook was immediately swung at me, this time i expected it. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over, making him fall on the ground with a grunt.
I quickly positioned myself on top of him, knee digging below his ribs to keep him in place. Hands focused on pulling water from the bottle near me, which thank god I left opened. However, before I was able to use my quirk on him, he sent and small explosion to my chest.
I tried to avoid getting hit as fast as I could and ended up moving off of him and standing back up quickly.
We both looked at each other panting.
I smiled as I felt the water wrap around my fingers. Finally coating my entire hands.

"Come on let's end this fights quickly I'm bored" i said.

"DIE" he brought his hands together and began creating a big explosion but before he could do anything I shot water at him, towards his hands, cupping them with it and pulling the water down, forcing him to go on his knees. When the water made contact with the ground I quickly froze it.

Panting I walked toward the furious figure bent down in front of me, with his hands unable to move, grabbed his chin so he could look up at me and smiled.

"Don't ever underestimate me"

He looked at me dead in the eyes, anyone could have seen the extreme frustration and wrath in his expression from a mile away.
But I also noticed something different, the slightest tug on the lip and glimmer in the eye. As if he was intrigued.

I walked away from him, releasing my quirk letting the ice melt quickly into the ground. I headed towards Uraraka and Midoriya who waited for me and watched the whole thing. Jaws on the floor.

"This isn't over" a voice growled from behind me making me smile as I walked back to the changing room with two of my new classmates.

This chapter was kinda short sorry :)
Me talking to literally no one cause 0 people have read this ^^
Here the meme

This chapter was kinda short sorry :)Me talking to literally no one cause 0 people have read this ^^Here the meme