2

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up, grunting at the sudden noise coming from my phone. Reaching my hand out slapping my bed side table to try and switch of my alarm, without lifting my head, which was buried in pillows.

It's was 5:45am.

"Ughhh" I got out of bed and hopped into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. Tying my hair up for my daily morning run.
I left the small apartment building and began jogging around the block. I needed to clear my head since today I was starting college at UA; one of the best schools for aspiring heroes.

When Aizawa first told me about the school he taught at it seemed like a dream, also an unreachable goal, due to my past circumstances, but thanks to his connections he managed to convince the head master to let me join the hero course. Of course there were multiple conditions.
I had to prove I was worth it, I have been training every day nonstop with Aizawa for the past 3 months of summer, to gain more control of my quirk, not only improving my physical ability but also my mental state.

I jogged back to my apartment building and I saw his black car parked outside.
I checked the time.

Shit its 6:30 already

I ran up the stairs and opened the door, a sleepy man with long black hair looked at you dead in the eyes.

"We spoke about you going on early morning runs alone already" he said in a monotone voice.

"I know I know but I was really stressed since school starts today" I said as I rolled my eyes and headed to the fridge to get cold water.

"As your legal guarding I just want to make sure you are safe and also that you don't overwork yourself"

"It was just a quick jog around the neighbourhood, nothing to stress about"

"Ok fine now go get ready we are leaving in 20 minutes"

"Ok ok" I said as I hurried to shower and changed into my new school uniform.
I fixed my hair and stared at myself in the mirror taking a deep breath.
It had been years since I had seen myself in a school uniform or been in a class surrounded by people your own age. I sighed as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door, locking my apartment and getting into Aizawas car to go to UA university.

I peaked through the window and saw the rows of desks, the blue seats, the chalk board and the students.
It seemed like all of them had arrived and were divided in small groups talking to each other. Faint Laughter could be heard from outside the door, I let out a long breath and backed away from the door.
Aizawa looked at me in silence, trying to decipher the expression in my face. However he couldn't, my expression was blank, nearly bored.

"Before you join us the principal wants to see you, something about going over the rules" he said, I nodded "after that put on your PE uniform and come to the running course, we are starting training" I smiled and walked away towards the principals office.

"Take your seats" Aizawa-sensei said as he walked in the class lazily, "we have a student joining us this year, shes a transfer student, make her feel welcome"

Excited Murmurs broke out around the classrooms

"I had no idea we were getting a new student"

"I can't wait to meet her"

"This is so cool"

Ilda hand shot up to ask a question.
When Aizawa nodded he stood up quickly, "Sensei may I ask where the new student is, she isn't in class"

Aizawa replied "she will be joining us in a few minutes, her and the principal have some things to discuss, now put on your PE uniform and head to the running course"

Everyone smiled in excitement and walked towards the changing rooms, grabbing their clothes.

I swear next chapter is gonna be more interesting, just setting the story up.
Here's ur meme ;)