48

Remember how I told u about a surprise I have well ....

LISTEN I SAW IT SO U HAVE TO SEE IT TOO OK I WAS SO GROSSED OUT

He had gotten out of bed to clean you up and gave you some pijamas, sitting back down in bed.

You both fell asleep but were eventually woken up around 10 by the sound of Katsukis phone.

When he picked up you could practically hear every word his mum was screaming on the other side of the phone,

"KATSUKI WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm with Y/N" whispered Bakugou loudly, trying not to wake you up even though it was too late "I'll come home now"

He began getting up and changing but you grabbed his wrist and on a half dazed state you whispered "mmh where are you going"

"I have to go back home, the old hag needs me for something" he said, smiling at how sweet you looked,

"Ugh don't go" you said, pouting, eyes still closed.

"I have to Icy, I'm sorry"

"Fineeee"

After changing and grabbing his things he leaned down to kiss you, covering you with the bed sheets so that you wouldn't get cold.

"See you in class tomorrow" he said quietly, before leaving to go back to his house, a huge smile plastered on his face because he could not believe how incredibly happy he was.

The next day you sat in class talking to Bakugou and Sero waiting for everyone else to walk in.

As soon as Denki, Mina and Kirishima saw you one of them let out a shriek,

"OHMYGODYOURFINALLYBACK" Mina said, running to you and pulling you into a tight hug, which was quickly followed by the red heads bone breaking manly hug, and lastly,

"Where my hug at" said Kaminari with a joking pout, opening his arms to welcome you in,

You laughed and walked over, hugging him tightly as he picked you up and swayed you side to side in happiness, "I missed you guys" you said, not pulling away yet.

"Ok ok that's enough out her down power-bank" growled Katsuki, grabbing your arm to make you stop hugging your friend. Especially since Mineta had just entered the class and that perv would do anything to try and get a peak of under your skirt.

Just the idea make him fume.

"Sorry I'm just happy. We all got worried"

"Oh yeah sorry about that, I was just not in the right mindset. But Katsuki helped me out so everything is good now" you smiled apologetically, scratching the back of your neck.

"Yeah whatever" said Bakugou rolling his eyes,

"Oh come on take some credit Blasty," you joked rapping your arm around him as he tried to get you off,