55

"I use a different brand of hair dye, it doesn't damage my hair as much, I'll text it to you" spoke Kirishima to Jirou at dinner.

It was a calm night luckily, you sat around the tables in the camp eating food and the conversation flowed like always.

The night sky was illuminated by a few stars and the weather was perfect, a slight cool breeze that made the evening refreshing.

Bakugou turned to you and leaned in, whispering next to your ear, "After dinner let's go on a walk I need to give you something"

You smiled curiously, "ooh what is it"

"It will spoil the surprised dumbass"

"Fine fine you are so annoying" you said rolling your eyes. You couldn't decide whether you hated or loved surprises, and also could not figure out what the surprise could be, so for the rest of the dinner you pondered over what could he have in store for you.

At the end of differ your class and the other helped clean up.

Bakugou hurried back to his room, grabbed a little royal dark blue box and opened it, making sure the present was inside.

The dainty snowflake necklace sat inside.

He smiled to himself, closing the box and putting it in his pocket.

He was so nervous to give it to you for some reason, what do you didn't like it? What if you would think it's weird that he got you a present?

He wanted to officially ask you to be his girlfriend tonight. It was pretty obvious you would say yes, but there was still that underlying insecurity clouding his mind.

Making sure the box wasn't visible he turned around to walk back out and meet you, putting on his usual grumpy face.

"Okay so class be will be the first to be the scarers..." Explained one of the wild wild pussy cats.

It turned out Katsuki's plan had been interrupted and had to wait until the end of this game, which Mina had called a test of courage.

You were split into twos and were sent off to walk in the forest, the other class trying to scare you.

Bakugou was really hoping he would get paired up with either you or Kirishima, who he found somewhat not as annoying as the others, but him and some others were currently taking review lessons with Aizawa.

The groups all ventured off into the forest, you were paired up with Uraraka and walked calmly, making sure to look around to avoid class B.

On the other side of the forest there was a group on students when suddenly a weird pink smoke started appearing from the surroundings. Perplexed the students looked around until suddenly Juzo fainted.

Itsuka quickly realized that the smoke was dangerous and covered her mouth, coverinf Yui with her Quirk, "the smoke is poisonous don't inhale it!"

Before they knew it, the poisonous smoke covers the entire forest; and to add to the beginning of chaos as you walked around with Uraraka you smelt something weird, like burning wood.

And that's when the Pussycats and the remainder of Class 1-A noticed the black smoke arising from the forest.

Completely unaware of what was going to happen next.

You quickly realised an attack was going on and it was confirmed by being told through the telepathy of one of the pro heroes to head back to the camp, that it was under attack.

You wanted to find Katsuki.

He could handle himself just fine but you still wanted to see him. Make sure he was ok.