37

After Recovery Girl healed you a bit, Aizawa tried to understand why you acted out, making sure you were okay and also giving you a long lecture about the risks of blood bending, mentioning the fact that when there were things that could trigger your quirk, such as stress or anger, you should have spoken to him about them.

Not long after you were finally allowed to go back to the stands, just in time to watch the final fight, in order to free up some space in the infirmary which was probably going to be needed soon.

Unfortunately, the pro hero Snipe was now in charge of looking after you, or rather, making sure you behaved and didn't harm anyone.

You were about to sit in the back of the rows of chairs, not wanting to make your classmates uncomfortable when Kirishima waved at you to come to sit next to him, the guys, Mina and Jirou.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see Snipe with a stern look on his face,

"Please?" you said, after a long pause Snipe finally allowed you to sit next to them so you made your wat to sit down.

Sero sat on one side of you and Kirishima on the other. Suddenly Denki's head popped up from behind the Kirishima next to you,

"Hey y/n, what was all that ab-?" he quickly got cut off by a slap to the head from Jirou who shook her head,

"Ignore him," said the spiky red-haired boy smiling warmly after seeing how you tensed up,

you smiled back, somewhat surprised at how understanding your friends were, even though it had been a long time now since you had joined UA university, realizing that you were surrounded by people who had empathy and are there for you was still something you had to get used to,

"Thanks, Kiri"

PresenterMics voice loudly boomed through the stadium and everyone focused on the next fight that was about to happen.

You gulped as you watched Katsuki and Todoroki appear from the darkness of the corridors.

Bakugou stood on one side of the stage in the middle of the arena and stared at Shoto, who stood on the other side as millions of people watched them and listened to the presenter's introduction of the two competitors.

Even though Bakugou didn't really know what happened with you and Momo to cause you to snap, even less with Todoroki, he knew he was somehow involved, and this just added to the hatred he had to words the white and red-haired boy.

Bakugou had waited so long for this moment and worked so hard to get to this point in order to prove to everyone that he was the best and worthy of becoming the top pro hero in the future. And fighting against Shoto fueled him even more to win, not only cause he was a strong opponent but also because he finally had an excuse to beat him up without getting in trouble.

In the background Bakugou tuned out everyone's voices, he concentrated on the fight and the fight only. On beating Todoroki.

Over everyone voices Todoroki spoke, loud enough for Bakugou to hear,

"So did you fuck her"

Katsukis's jaw nearly dropped from the sheer shock of hearing those words come out of his opponent's mouth.

He clenched his jaw, baring teeth, fury dancing in his eyes,

"What the fuck did you just say"

And before anyone could speak the loud announcer's voice screamed "GO" for the final match to start.

Shoto starts the match off using his heaven's piercing ice wall attack to entrap Bakugou, you shot up, worried as your best friend disappeared completely covered by ice. But it wasn't long after that you saw light and sparks come from within the ice cage, and shards of ice flying everywhere.