60

The space in front of the warehouse was huge, like an arena. It was on the outskirts of the city, near a road that wasn't too busy with cars driving by in the distance. The sky was cloudy and dark, and you were illuminated by a few lamp.
The few other people who Kurogiri had engulfed where no where to be seen.
It was just you, Bakugou and Kei.

You took a deep breath, your gaze unwavering as you exchanged a silent understanding with Bakugou. This was your fight, your chance to finally put you past behind you.

You felt a newfound strength, the weakness, the dizziness you felt was gone.

"Katsuki, stay back," you declared,

Though reluctant, Bakugou nodded. He recognized your resilience and respected your need to confront Kai alone. Stepping back, he braced himself to intervene if the situation took a turn.

You faced Kei, your determination unyielding. A gentle rain fell, the light droplets falling through the air around you like a prelude to a storm.
The same way you were lucky to have the rain, lots of metal scraps were left around for your opponents use.

You conjured water tendrils, their fluid dance mirroring your control. Kei scoffed, full of arrogance, he used his quirk to pick up some metal left around.

The battle ignited with Kei launching an onslaught of razor-sharp metal shards. Your agility matched your strength, gracefully evading each assault. Water rippled around you, deflecting the barrage with a fluid elegance.

With a flick of your wrist, you summoned a colossal water whip, lashing out towards Kei. He retaliated, metal barriers blocking the assault. The two forces clashed, creating a symphony of collisions that echoed.

Kei, underestimated you, the improvement you made, the lack of fear you felt. He grinned menacingly. "Still relying on your usual tricks, huh?"

In response, you smirked, a cascade of water droplets materializing around you. Swiftly, you transformed them into a water clone. This clone ran towards Kei and turned its fist into ice right on impact, sending him backwards. Warbling slightly he stood up and immediately fought back.

While Kei targeted the illusion, you emerged from the shadows, gathering as much water from around you as possible and launching a devastating wave that crashed over him. Another damaging blow.

The fight intensified as Kei unleashed a barrage of metal wires, entangling you in a lethal web.

"When will you learn you can't win." He said, you could see Katsuki out of the corner of your eyes ready to step in.

But you defied restraint, Kei underestimating you was going to be his downfall. Channeling your quirk to manipulate the water droplets, creating a layer that allowed you to slip free.

For what could have been the first time, you saw shock in Keis green eyes, he tried to hide it but it was evident. He lunged forward, metal blades coming towards you. You met him head-on, weaving through his attacks with, each movement precise and evasive.

You gathered moisture from the light rain, condensing it into a freezing storm. Ice needles shot towards Kei, forcing him to dodge and retreat.

He wasn't as evasive as you had been, many of the needles struck him and he was now bleeding, you could see in his movements he began to struggle, the hits and attacks were taking a toll on him.

You were so close to ending this fight.

Yet, even amid the onslaught, he revealed a sinister grin.

As you prepared for a final assault, Kei, unfazed, manipulated metal shards into a swirling vortex. The air crackled with tension as the spiraling storm of metal closed in on you. Bracing yourself, you were ready.

Amid the chaos, Bakugou watched with a mix of awe and concern. He knew your strength, but Kei's cunning made every move unpredictable. it was a dance of water and metal, each maneuver charged with intensity. But he could tell Kei was getting weaker, he was slowing down, likely due to the bleeding and the hits.

Then, finally an opening. A perfect opening. You launched a massive water construct. The liquid surged towards Kai, engulfing him in its embrace. His struggles were useless.

But Kei was desperate and relentless. One hand emerged, propelling a razor-sharp shard towards you. Instinctively, you turned, conjuring an ice wall to intercept the attack as the ice around Kei froze simultaneously, trapping him.

As the shard hurtled toward your makeshift defense, your eyes widened with realization.

The impact never came.

In a heartbeat, you looked back, through the melting ice, locking eyes with Kei, who though immobile, smirked knowingly.

A shiver of dread crawled down your spine, and in that moment, you swiftly turned your head, gazing at Bakugou. Crouching slightly, his complexion paled as the red of his blood stained his clothes.

Katsuki's gaze fell to his trembling hand, a vivid red stark against the cold rain and his pale skin. He watched as his own life painted his palm, the rain failing to wash away the intensity of the moment. A heavy realization hit him, and as you looked up at you, he collapsed.

No meme this time cause I really want you all to feel the scene 😈😈

Keep in mind I never said this fanfic was gonna have a happy ending.
I wasn't bothered to reread it cause this chapter took me sooo long so I hope it makes sense :)

Love you all xx
🇵🇸