8

Me and Bakugous turn came closer and closer as the other groups went on and completed the exercise.

All Might called our names and we headed to the entrance of the grounds
I looked at my teammate, "Hey so we should probably come up with a plan"

"We don't need a plan, just get the hostage and don't get in the way"

*beeeeep*

The time had started, we both rushed in running towards the building were the hostage was behind held at, i began drawing water from the water bottles on my side, getting ready for any needed attack.

We slowly entered the building and stopped before turning the corner, scanning the hallways.

"We should split up to cover more ground, alert the other if the hostage is found" i said,

"Tch" he said and ran off towards the floor above.

"That's a great plan y/n, thanks for suggesting it" I said sarcastically, mimicking his tone, rolling my eyes and heading to the basement.

The building was huge, I ran around the maze like corridors. Arriving downstairs and immediately stopping as I heard two voices.
I tapped the hearing device, whispering to Bakugou, "they are in the basement, west side, the time is running out I'm going in"

From the ear piece I heard a rough voice "don't fuck this up"

I ignored it and turned the corner, running towards Kaminari and Kirishima.
As soon as Kirishima heard me turn the corner he hardened his body and came running towards me, preparing to send a right jab to face, I dodged, using my water to grip his arm throwing him to the side of the wall, freezing some of the water to try and keep him down.

i focused on Kaminari.

His quirk has to do with electricity, I have to be careful not to use my quirk near his hands unless it's ice, it could easily electrocute me.
I'll try close combat without quirks.

I ran towards Kaminari, focusing on the past training with Aizawa and the martial art techniques I have been learning since I was younger.

I immediately attacked with a left hook, followed by a right elbow strike straight to the face, the blonde stumbled back, without thinking twice I spun and swung a tornado kick to the side of his poor face, throwing him to the floor"

I heard a scream "DUCK"

I immediately tried to duck turning around and seeing Kirishima, who had broke out of the ice easily thanks to his quirk, attacking me, he sent a punch straight to my ribs, breaking the flask on my side, water spilling everywhere.

Bakugou growled "Take the hostage, I'll take care of shittyhair" turning to his friend with a smirk on his face, getting ready to send explosions flying.

I ran to the hostage, which was tied to a chair in the corner of the room, getting the knives out of my thigh holster and cutting the ropes.
Running towards the stairs to try and escape safely. Feet splashing in the spilled water and now melted ice.

Before I could even reach the corridor I heard another shout from Bakugou "l/n move" and saw kaminari get ready to send electricity to the water below me.