49

"We'll go left"

You and your team decided to split up to scan the area, trying to find your opponents in order to capture them.

Everyone was in pairs or groups of three, you and Bakugou began running on one side of the area.

This training ground was built like one of the many busy city centres and the high buildings did not aid with visibility.

Luckily Dark Shadow had helped you previously locate some opponents and splitting up, you all made your way towards them.

At this moment your targets were Shoji, Kouda and Jirou since they were the eyes and ears of the enemy team.

Keeping alert you finally reached a corner and peeking through you could see Shoji on one of the buildings, lucky for you it wasn't too high, probably so he wouldn't draw much attention to himself whilst using his quirk to try and find people.

"We need get inside the building without him seeing us" you whispered, crouching down to stay out of the opponents view.

"No shit dumbass" replied Bakugou,

Rolling your eyes you spoke again, "since he can hear a lot more he will definitely hear us sneak up on him, and a surprise attack would cause too much noise, catch too much attention"

Fixing his mask Katsuki was quiet for a second, analysing the situation,

"I could distract him with my explosions, pretend it's a usual surprise attack, but keeping it down enough not to catch too much attention and you could sneak up and freeze him"

"Mmhm that could work" you nodded, making sure that the big flasks you carried as part of your hero suit had water in them.

"It might still draw up some attention so we will have to move quickly, once we immobilise him use the handcuffs given to us and bring him back to base" you added,

Bakugou chuckled sarcastically "handcuffs seriously, I'm just gonna knock him out"

"Katsuki please don't"

You weren't even sure if he had heard that because the blonde guy was already running with a devilish grin on his face, ready to set explosions off to propel him up on the building

Running up the stairs as fast as you could you reached the top of the building, opening the door slightly to not be seen.

Bakugou was fighting against your other class mate hand to hand, dodging, throwing punches and limiting his explosions so that no one would hear.

Even though Shoji had an amazing quirk, Katsuki's attack power was much higher than his, he could easily win the fight, however to not draw too much attentions you had to immobilise him quickly.

Opening the door enough to be able to see you used your quirk to send the water to Shoji's feet.

Before he realised anything happened he found himself frozen to the ground, unable to move.

You quickly ran out to meet with him and Bakugou, pulling the restraints out when you heard,

"DIE"