17

TW ⚠️- (slight) description of violence
      - I'm not sure if this counts as violence but to be safe I put a trigger warning 

You fell to your knees from exhaustion, any strength you had left your body.
Agonising freezing pain shooting from you arms to your fingers, as if needles were being dragged over your skin. You body felt glacial, was as cold as ice, making your lips turn blue and skin pale, the only warmth came from the tears rolling down your cheeks and hitting the floor below.

"Get up and try again" a low, calm voice said, sending chills down your spine.

You tried to pull myself, bracing your arms but failed and fell back on the concrete.

"Please don't make me do this" You begged "I don't want to hurt her. I can't do this anymore. M-my quirk, I overdid it"

The man stood up from the chair he sat at in the back of the corner and made his way towards you "you know I'm doing this for you own good right? I'm just trying to make you stronger for him" he caressed your cheeks with his gloved hand, moving the hair out of your face.

You moved away from his touch and felt his anger caused by your reaction without even needed to look at him.

"Please I... I can't train anymore" You sobbed.

"Shut up and go again. You know what happens to you if you disobey me" he said coldly, heading back to his chair.

You managed to get yourself up and focused your eyes, blurry from crying, to the brunette girl in front of you, slumped on the floor, weak and helpless. Her tears glistening under the dim ceiling lights, that flickered every so often.  She shook her head as some tears began falling from her pleading eyes, she tried to speak but the tie around her mouth, keeping her from making too much noise.

You raised my arms in front of you and whispered "I'm sorry" before shutting your eyes and hearing muffled screams coming from the figure in front of you.

You woke up panting, grabbing your chest, it felt like there was a heavy weight there which made it hard to breathe, You were gasping for air. When you finally manage to calm down you broke down crying, hands covering your face and just sitting there in pain as you were haunted by your thoughts.

The nightmares occurred frequently but they were never that vivid.

That painful.

They used to happen a lot, and were much much worse than this, to the point were you lost control and put myself at risk, especially when you first moved in with Shota. But thanks to mental training you stopped getting them as often and the ones you got weren't so bad.

You thought about texting Aizawa letting him know what happened but you didn't wanna worry him, so you decided to let it go, instead you stood up, get some water from the kitchen and just decided to try and fall back alseep.

You headed over to Aizawas around 11am with Shinso to begin training but the dream had kept you awake and you were mentally exhausted.

You mostly focused on close to hand combat, and then Aizawa said you could focus on actually using your quirks, explaining that you especially needed to work on how to control your quirk without the use of your arms and mostly just your mental power. Which you never really tried.

You usually were able to beat Shinso at physical fighting since his quirk was a mental one, he was able to brainwash people into doing what he wants and controls their every move. However today you couldn't get the hang of if.