Rescue mission prt. 3

"Indeed it is." Horrified by his voice, me and (A/g) turned around to see Daniel behind us. And what's worse. He was holding the children. (A/g) got really upset and brought out a dagger. "LET THEM GO!" She shouted as Daniel only chuckled. "Oh my sweet (A/g), if only you knew what was right in front of you?" He said as the twins looked at there mother and started to cry.

Daniel grunted and placed them on the table to give them there binkies. Instantly, they were quiet. "Karma and Anarchy huh? Such lovely names."

"How'd you know we were onto you?" I asked as Daniel brought out his own dagger. "I knew those antlers looked familiar. Just like Alastor's." He replied as I growled in embarrassment. I knew I should've cut them off when I had the chance. Not that it would hurt of course.

I noticed that Daniel had a book open on his desk. It looked familiar to me. Like I've seen it before but can't remember when. Either way, I didn't wanna find out. "What're you going to do with them!" (A/g) said as Daniel chuckled. "Calm down sweet heart, they're fine. I just want you to ditch that insect of yours and become my loving wife."

At this point, we pretty much gave him the most annoyed face ever. "Seriously! You did all of this just so you could have her back?!" (H/g) yelled as the babies started to cry again. When Daniel turned to them, I grabbed his dagger and stroke it at his throat.

His body fell limp in the floor and was dead before he could even say a word. "Thank god!" (H/g) replied as (A/g) rushed over to her babies. They were immediately silent when they looked at there mother. "Shall we get outta here now?" I asked as the others nodded and walked out the front door.