When you hear about IMP

It was 2am in the morning. You should be asleep right now. At least, that's what Alastor's thinking. After that nightmare you had, you decided to talk to your friend Cherri Bomb about this. She asked to meet up at there old hideout that was in the alley.

Once you've arrived, you saw her waiting for you. "Hey (Y/N). Is everything okay?" Cherri asked as you shook your head. "I had a dream just a few minutes ago. And I have a feeling that it's true." You answered as you told Cherri all about what happened. "Is that even possible?"

"I'm not sure. He said something about Alastor killing him, but that was all the way in 2017. 3 years before I died." You said as you started to think about it more. You remembered how your savior had a staff in his hand. Come to think of it....it looked just like- "There may be a way." Cherri started to say as you looked at her. "Really. Like a way back into the living world?"

"Yes. They've recently just came out a few years ago and they've been famous for a while. They call themselves the Immediate Murder Professionals. Or IMP for short."

"What kind of a name is that?"

"A name that kills kids for free." You wanted to laugh at the comment, but judging from Cherri's expression, you realized that she wasn't kidding. "So, where do I find them?"

"They're two blocks down from here to the right. You'll know it when you see it."

"Thanks Cherri." You said as you were about to go when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "And one more thing."

"Yes Cherri?" You asked as you saw your best friend worried. "Just....be careful. Especially with the wolf Loona. She's doesn't like it when you make her mad." When Cherri said wolf, you immediately gulped. "Sure, okay." You said as you started your journey to the IMP.