Vox

(Y/N)'s POV

I didn't know what to say to that television guy. I was too stun to even move. The man, Vox, rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's just a television." he said as I let him help me on my feet. "Now, what's your name?" he asked again as I gulped down my urge to scream. "M-My name...is (Y-Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N), what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked as I brushed my hair behind my ear. "Well...it's complicated."

"Well then, why don't you tell me all about it." Vox replied as he put his hand behind my back and lead me through hell.

We talked for a while and it helped me become more calm and humble. That is until we came to his house. He home was literally built in TV style. "Wow, you watch a lot of TV." I said as Vox gave me a chuckled. "It's just for show." he replied back while opening the door to his home. Immediately I saw servants rushing to get cups of water and tea for him. "You," Vox said as he pointed at a maid. "fetch this lovely woman a cup of tea." The servant didn't hesitate and did as she was told. "You seem to have a lot of servants." I muttered to him as he smiled. "Indeed I do."

Vox took me into a huge room with a lot of TVs in it. And a couch. I was eyeing the screens when they all started to turn on. Some 1950's music came on and Vox offered his hand to me. "Care to dance?" Normally I would object, but I guess a dance couldn't hurt. "Of course." I answers as I took his hand and let him guide me to the dance floor.

Vox spun me around a couple of times as I felt super relieved of the pain that was caused by (H/g). You know what, I don't even care anymore. I didn't care about the hotel. Not my friends. Not Alastor. I just...wanted to dance. With someone...like him~.

Vox tossed me up in the air and caught me. That definitely took me by surprise. And I actually...laughed. I haven't laughed like that since we even got to the hotel. Before I knew it, my head was leaning onto his chest. Why am I feeling this was. I love Alastor...right? Why am I questioning myself. This isn't right. I'm dancing with a guy for a TV as a head.

I wanted to tell him I was dizzy but my mouth couldn't move. And that's when I realized, I couldn't move. I was just looking into Vox's eyes. And his eyes were...different. They were normal before but now...something's wrong. Very wrong.

I tried to move out of his grasp but he held me firmly. "Where are you going sweet heart?" he asked with such a smooth tone but yet...oh my god. "You're not leaving already are you?" Vox grabbed my cheeks and gave me a kiss on my lips. I couldn't fight back as my world started to fade away from me.

It was a trap. Vox tricked me. But why? As he could read my mind, he answered, "Alastor was so kind to tell me about you. He even told me to watch you for a bit. Just until he finished with his other business." Wait, does he mean-(H/g) was right. She was right this whole time. I was a fool.

"Let...me...go." I managed to say as Vox held me tighter. "Not a chance baby. Now just relax. By the time you wake up, you won't remember a thing." Vox simply said, and just like that, my mind went blank.