When he tickles you/turns you on

(Y/N)'s POV

It was about 1am in the morning and I was super tired. I stayed up a little bit cause I wanted to talk to my girlfriends. Plus, hearing Alastor's past kinda made me wanna hear more. But since I was already tired, I guess he insisted on getting something for me from downstairs so I can go to sleep.

I waited for him, but I must've fallen asleep cause when I felt his hand on my lower ribcage, I jumped. "Meep." I said in a high pitched voice following a low chuckle from someone in particular. "Well, aren't you a little ticklish." Alastor said as I blushed a bit. "I'm...sensitive. Yah, very sensitive. You must've uh...said that wrong."

"Oh no I said that right my dear." Alastor replied as I noticed a smirk on his face. What was he planning?

I moved back so my back was facing the bed, but Alastor had his arm around my waist so I couldn't go anywhere. Soon, my back was now on the soft bed. "A-Alastor...w-what're you doing?" He didn't answer.

I soon felt his lips on top of my stomach and hearing him making soft kisses. It made me blush so much that I think my whole body is red. Not only that, it made me laugh. "Hahahahahahaha Alastor hahahahahahahahaha stop it hahahahahahahahahahaha that tickles." I said as I tried to cover myself up with the covers of the bed, but it did no good when Alastor started to trace his finger down from my wrist to my armpits. And that made me go berserk. "Eek! Alastor hahahahahaha no hahahahahaha that tickles."

"Oh really, I haven't noticed my darling." Alastor said as he started to lightly tickle my lower stomach. This time, I was on the urge of passing out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Shhh quiet dear. You'll wake up Lucifer." Alastor replied which only made me laugh more.

After for what seemed like hours, Alastor finally slowed down for me to breathe. He was still tickling me but at least it wasn't that bad. Alastor brought his hand down to the right side of my lower stomach and slowly stroke his finger down there. I thought it was going to make me laugh, but instead...it felt pretty good. No, really good. Like, I could lay here all day kinda good.

I gave out a soft moan. "Ohhhhh ya." I accidently say, but I didn't care. It felt so good. "Oh is this your on button. Well I guess I know how to turn you on now. I'll call this..." Alastor trailed off as he lower his head down to my ear and softly whispered. "Your sweet spot." The moment he said that, he dug deeper into my sweet spot and earned himself a loud moan of pleasure by me. "Ohhhh ya. Ohhhhhh ya. Don't stop please."

"Well in that case." Alastor said and the next thing I knew, I was as loud as a banshee.