Alastor's past

(Btw this is my own opinion so if the backstory's wrong just know that I have no what his backstory is and I hope Viziepop will get the next episode soon)

(Y/N)'s POV
As I noticed (A/g) and Angel staring at each other, I knew the secret was out. "Looks like the cat's out of the bag." Charlie whispered as Cherri decided to speak up. "Um...you know what how about we give you all some privacy."

"Y-Yeah that sounds about right." Husk agreed as he Charlie, Cherri, and the rest of us quickly went upstairs. Charlie gave Cherri a free room and decided to help her get settled. Husk on the other hand headed to his own room and decided to take a good night rest for a little while.

I looked at Alastor as he looked suddenly down for a second. "Alastor, are you alright?" I asked even though he offered me a huge smile that I knew was fake. "Yes dear I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. You're not smiling as usual." I said as we entered our hotel room. Alastor sighed and looked at me with a bit of hurt in his eyes. "Dear, remember what I told you the other day?"

"You mean when you were gonna tell me about your past?"

"Yes that one." Alastor replied as you inhaled. "Y-Yeah I remember." I said with a bit of worry in my voice.

He wanted to tell me about it earlier, but we were interrupted by Vaggie. Every time o asked him about it, he'd either ignore me or talk about something else. "Please tell me this time. It's been 3 weeks and I can't deal with another 'I'm gonna ignore you' or 'Sorry I have to do something'." I said as I waved my hands around for a bit.

Alastor walked towards me and was now closer than ever. "(Y/N)...it started with a Cherry tree."

——————-

September 25, 1916

Alastor's POV

Today is finally the day. The Cherry festival. It was a very big festival where all the people in the town get to go Cherry picking from trees. But we couldn't pick too many sense we wanted them to grow.

I was only a couple of years old back then. About 6 probably. When it was time, I grabbed a basket from one of the booths near the Cherry maze and decided to go in without a second thought.

As I did, I noticed a little girl, about 5 years old staring at the Cherry tree. She was smiling and she was very happy. She would stare at the tree for hours and hours. I decided to stand next to her. "Do you like the tree?" I asked as the little girl looked at me and said, "Yes, I really do." The girl said as she twirled her little pony tails with her finger. "I like it too." I said to her as I decided to hold her hand for a bit. "Why are you holding my hand?" She asked as I look at her with curiosity. "My mother use to do it with me when we look at things."

"My Daddy does that too." She said as she leans onto my shoulder. "What's your name?" I asked as the girl looked at me and said, "My name is Maria. What about you?"

"I'm Alastor." I answered at we both stared at the tree for hours and hours.

SO how's that for a backstory.