When you're sad

You got a call from Charlie saying that (A/g) went missing. You heard that after Angel got upset with her, she ran away. She's been gone for over 24 hours and not once has anyone heard from her.

You were so scared and worried for her. "Where is she?" You asked as you hugged your knees. You felt a small tear escape your eyes. "(Y/N) darling." You heard Alastor's voice in the kitchen. You sniffed a little and rubbed your eyes. "Y-Yes Alastor?"

"Why do you cry my little darling?"

"I'm not crying." You said obviously lying. Alastor walked into the living room where you were sitting on the couch. He gave you a 'I know you're lying' face. You sighed. "It's about (A/g). She's out there in hell. All alone. And extermination day starts in about a couple of hours." You said as you looked out the window. "I'm worried about her. She hasn't called or texted me at all." You started to bury your face on your knees when you felt something on your chin. "Cheer up darling. Don't put those tears in front of that beautiful face." Al said as he kissed your cheek. You blushed madly as he chuckled. "Al, don't do that."

"I'm uncertain about what you mean." Al said with a smirk as he kissed your cheek again. You giggled. "You're gonna keep kissing me all day are you."

"Yep."