Remember Who You Are

(Yes I did a Lion King Reference right there XD. Enjoy)

My master Vox sent me to the store to get some more beer for his bachelor party that he was having. I was already working so much from having to clean up all of his scraps from yesterday's party. I don't know if I can take this anymore.

He says my name is Cloth but a part of me doesn't believe him. Besides it sounds...weird. Commanding even.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard yelling coming from down the street. I didn't wanna get involved but a familiar voice filled my ears. "Sir, as much as I want to be polite I suggest you tell the lady where her children are being kept." His voice sounded like a radio. It sounded so...I was blushing before I even realized it so I covered my cheeks. "Stop it Cloth. Your master forbids you."

"Your master?" I turned around to see another demon mouse girl. Her nose twitched as she looked at me aimlessly. Her expression shows that she may know me. But if she knows me, how come I don't know her?

The mouse girl looked sad and guilty. "It was my fault." she said as she looked away from me. I wanted to ask her what she was talking about but she was already walking away from me. "Hey wait!" I said as I followed her.

Once I caught up to her, she turned around and her expression was worse. "What?" she said with anger in her eyes. I took a deep breath and simply asked: "Do you know who I am?" The girl looked me straight in the eye and said one name. "(Y/N)."

Just like lighting, the memories came back. My first friend to my first driving lesson. Being killed and sent here. Meeting Alastor and-. My smile faded when Alastor came back. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't-" Before she could say anything, I put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay (H/g). I know. Vox told me everything."

"He did?"

"Vox may think his subjects are powerless but that doesn't mean we can't hear." I said while tapping my ears. We laugh as we walk back to the hotel.

------------------------

Once we've arrived, everyone was stunned by seeing me. I see that (A/g) wasn't pregnant anymore. Funny how she doesn't have her babies with her. Husk was behind the bar counter as usual while Nifty stopped cleaning the floor for a bit. Charlie and Vaggie were also stunned by my appearance as well and were very happy to see me. When I saw Alastor, he looked relieved and was the first person to come to me.

When he hugged me, I felt the pain of know what was going on, but I didn't show it. Instead I hugged back like I was still happy to see him. "I missed you so much dear." The tone in his voice makes me wanna gag. I can't believe he was trying to shut the hotel down. "So, what I miss?" I asked with a fake smile.

After a lot of explaining and crying from the once happy family, (A/g) calmed down and was resting on Angel's shoulder. I on the other hand was so boiled with anger that I almost broke a vase that happened to be near me. "Who would do something like this?"

"It had to be Val. He was the one who wanted them." Ian said with his arms crossed. jake and Trevor nodded in agreement. However, Angel wasn't convinced. "No, it wasn't him." Angel said as we all turned to him ready to yell in protest. "If it was Val, he would've put the note in a heart shaped card. The note was never in a card. And the handwriting is complete crap." Angel said.

It was true. I could barely read it. None of us could. Besides Angel and (A/g) of course. "Well, maybe Val knows something about this. He might know who 'framed' him or something." (H/g) suggested as Alastor nodded in agreement. "If there's anyone who knows about this, it'll be Val. Angel, Husker, let's go meet him." He replied as the 3 of them walked out the door. Ian and his friends were immediately by (A/g)'s side. "They were just born 5 days ago. Why would someone do this?" she asked as she cried more. Her pets Fat Nuggets and Henry snuggled into her as they weep as well.

I looked at (H/g) and gestured to see if we can talk privately. She nodded as we left the rest of them all in the living hall. "Tell me everything you saw." I said as (H/g) sighed and told me everything. My heart broke into pieces when I heard her say all of this. "Why would he even do this?" I asked as (H/g) hugged me tightly while I cried in her arms.

After a few minutes of tears, I lifted myself up and said, "I want him to tell me everything. Now."