Heartbroken

3 days later

The days went by slower then they appear. You would either lay down on your bed and sleep for a few minutes or get up and start to cook some dinner for a bit. Either way, you did everything you could to not talk to Alastor.

Alastor would acknowledge his presence by rubbing your ears just to feel your soft fur. You protested against that but he never listened anyway. Plus, it helped you to relax knowing that he always returned. Right now, you were binging on the couch watching some 1920's Oswald bunny cartoons. They weren't really so bad sense it was the only cartoon you knew besides Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse. Yeah, not that entertaining when this TV came out in 1919.

You yawned a bit at the black and white screen, but you paused when you saw a current scene that interest you. Oswald and his wife were at home while a herd of bunnies jumped on him saying, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Your heart began to warm up at the feeling but you never could understand why your boyfriend wouldn't want children. You smiled at their faces as they kept cheering for there dad's return. But your feeling was short lived because your door flung open.

Quickly looking around for the remote, you looked all throughout the couch to find it, but Alastor already looked at the cartoon and for the first time, he gave a sad smile. You didn't noticed sense you couldn't find the remote. Alastor rested his hand on your shoulder. "You do realize that we didn't have remotes until the 1950's right?" The realization hit you like a ton of bricks. You groaned out of embarrassment and fell backwards on the couch.

Alastor turned the dial on the TV to turn it off and sat next to you. "Um...listen darling...about that night..." Alastor couldn't find the right words for it. One look at your sad face and his words were gone. You turned away hugging yourself with your knees up high to your chest. "I've always wanted a child. Ever since I met my ex." You started to say. "They day I ask him he told me the exact same thing, 'If I had a child it'll look like my dad. And my dad's an asshole.' Guess he wasn't wrong being a resemblance to his own dad." Alastor chuckled a bit but otherwise stayed silent. "One the day I wanted to leave him, he threaten to have sex with me that night but I was already cramp from before. So I ran without thinking. Out of nowhere, someone saved me. I don't remember who it was but I wished I could've met him."

Now it was Alastor's turn to be hit with a ton of bricks. Of course he knew her. She knew her this whole time but never her name. He just knew who she use to be. "(Y-"

Ding

A ding sound filled the room. It was the oven. You got straight up from the couch and sighed. "Well dinner's ready. I'll get the plates out for the both of us okay?" Alastor tried to call out for you but you were already leaving. He looked back at the tv that was once on remembering the children laughing and giggling with there father. Silently, he whispered, "I want them too."