Your past

After that very interesting-and amazing- night, you and Alastor went back home to his 1920 home estate. You had to admit, it was very unique. You still couldn't believe that this was what 1923 looked like in the past. Just thinking about Alastor's past made you think about your own.

You remembered the car crash that night. You remembered you dying gasp for you final breath. You remember hearing sirens. Though even before they arrived, it was already too late for you. You didn't realized you were crying until you felt a few tear drops in your eyes. You quickly wiped them off hoping that someone didn't see you.

"Darling?" You didn't have to turn around to know that was Alastor behind you. "A-Alastor, I-"

"Is everything alright?" He asked softly as he got close to you and gently wrapped his arm around your waist. It took all of your urge to not scream into the rooftops or cry to the heavens or begged to God for forgiveness. "Alastor...remember how I told you that...I died...in a car crash?" You cried as Alastor slowly nodded. "I....was the driver."

————————-

February 12, 2020

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in a joyful ride with each of my friends. No I didn't have a drivers licenses because I just didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I just cared about driving. Just seeing the road. Knowing when to turn or not. And I didn't care if the police were after me. I just drove and drove and drove.

"(Y/N) slow down!" My friend in the back seat said to me as I only sped the car up. "(Y/N) you're going too fast." My other friend, the one next to me, said as she tried to grab the wheel. I yanked it back. "Let go, I'm driving!"

"Well, I'm pulling us over."

"I said I'll drive!"

"(Y/N)! Stop it!"

"(F/N)! Quit it!"

"GUYS, LOOK-!" It wasn't even a second later before we found ourselves crashing into a car towards us. When I looked at my friend they were all minor injuries and when I looked at myself...I knew I wasn't gonna make it.

My friend (F/N) went over to the other car to check to see if they were okay. Due to her expression with the fact that her face was filled with shock, they met the same fate that I was about to get in a couple of minutes. "I'm sorry." I said over and over until my friends came over to comfort me. "It's not your fault."

"It is. And now I'm paying for it." Not long after, I heard sirens coming my way, but my vision was getting blurry and I knew it was my time to go. "Guys, I'm not gonna-"

"NO!" My friend grabbed my shoulders. "Don't say that, you're gonna be okay." She said with such fire in her eyes. I took one last breath of life before I put it back out and closed my eyes forever.

————————

In hell

No one's POV

As you told your story, you cried and cried and all Alastor could do was hold you close. "Because I killed whoever was in that car, I'll never see my friend when they get to heaven." You cried in despair and sorrow as your heart ached with pain and suffering. "Shhhhhhh it's okay it's okay." Alastor's calm words filled your ears with not exact calm, but clear enough so that you can feel safe in his arms. "I'm a murderer."

"You're not a murderer."

"I murdered a person in that car. I don't even remember why I was so mad." You said as you say on your bed. Alastor sat next to you. "I'm sorry if you thought of me as a cute girl who didn't deserve to go to hell." You apologized as you suddenly felt the urge to lean on Alastor's shoulder. "You know, maybe if I tell you how many people I killed, it'll make you feel better."

"Oh yeah, how many?"

"Almost 400." You nearly jumped. "400! Are you-"

"Yes I am. A radio talk host by day, and a serial killer by night. Until someone finally took me down in 1932 with a deer hunting gun." When those words came out of his mouth, all you wanted to do was faint.