The singing flower

4 days later

When both you and Alastor heard that (A/g) and Angel got back together, you couldn't bare to not go back to the bar to greet them. You were having a fun time with your friend even though she was a waitress and most of the people just wanted there drink. But hey, it's hell. No one fucking cares.

But tonight, was special. Tonight, you were gonna do it. Tonight, you were gonna sing. Sing your own heart out to the world. Show them your voice. Show them what you're made of. And Alastor didn't even know it. You wanted to surprise him. You just hope he'll like it.

You wanted to choose a song from the 1920's, but it was so hard to find one that involved someone's voice. (Seriously though, I actually tried).

As you got ready to go on stage, you decided to pick the best 1920's dress you could think of. In the end, you stuck with this.

"You sure he's gonna like it?" You asked to Charlie who was putting on the dress for you

"You sure he's gonna like it?" You asked to Charlie who was putting on the dress for you. "You bet, he's gonna love it."

"And if he doesn't, I'll make him." Vaggie said as she cracked her knuckles. "Vaggie, c'mon, he's gonna love it. I know he will." (A/g) said as she put her hand on your shoulder. You nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready." You said as Charlie finished doing your dress.

(A/g) got up on stage and introduced the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Presenting (Y/N)! The singing flower!" You blushed at your nickname as you walked up on stage slowly. (A/g) handed the microphone to you and walked off the stage. As the music played, you began to sing.

I found myself dreaming

In silver and gold

Like a scene from the movie

That every broken heart knows

We were walking on moonlight

And you pulled me close

Split second and you disappaered

And then I was all alone

I work up in tears

You by my side

A breath of relief

And I realized

No, we're not promised tomorrow

So, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye

Wherever were standing

I won't take you for granted

'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

As you finished the song with your soft tune, the crowd clapped rapidly and roared with praises. You tried to find Alastor, but you couldn't see him through all the people.

You walked off the stage, and got tackled by your girlfriends. "That was so cool!"

"Can you sing again please?"

"See, I told you everyone was gonna love your voice." They all said as you laughed. "Thanks guys." You said as you noticed a tall looking deer in the crowd of people. He walked towards you with the biggest smile on your face. "Dear...that was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!" He said as he started to kiss you nonstop. "Hahaha Alastor stop!" You said as he stopped and smiled at you. "Did you do this as a surprise for me?" Alastor asked as you smiled. "Maybe." You said as he chuckled. "Well, I love it dear. Keep singing your heart out. Not eve the devil himself can come even close to your voice." Al said as he grabbed your hand, and you both started to walk back home. "Keep singing (Al/g)!"

"Come back soon."

"Make sure to always use your voice."

"Have a safe journey back home!"

"You too Charlie!" You called back out to her as you leaned into your boyfriend. Everyone loved your voice. Absolutely loved it. You were definitely gonna sing again. "So, my singing flower, what shall we do now?"

"How about...a singing battle."