When you work at the hotel

You were sitting on the couch in your home as you checked the time. "Alastor?" You said as Alastor looked at you. "Yes darling?"

"Um...do you think maybe I could...you know." You said as Alastor have you a 'I really don't know' look. You sighed. "I Uh...wanna work at the hotel." You said as you shut your eyes. "Why's that darling?" Alastor asked. "Well, I'm kinda bored and..."

"And you have nothing else better to do?" Alastor asked as you simply nodded. "...yep." Alastor's burst of laughter scared you a little bit as you smiled. "Well, dear I certainly think that with you at the hotel, what could possibly go wrong?" Alastor said as he rubbed you cheeks a little. "Hahaha Alastor that tickles." You said as you giggled. "We'll get dressed dear, we'd better leave soon for you interview." Alastor said as you went upstairs to get dress.

—————

When you came back down, you were wearing a black dress with a cute little necklace that Alastor 'borrowed' from someone. Alastor kissed you on the cheek when he saw you. "You look beautiful darling. Just beautiful." Alastor said as he held out his arm for you. "Shall we?"

"We shall." You replied as you both linked arms and went to the hotel together.