When you touch his ears.

After the recent event from the beach, you were in your and Alastor's bed trying to sleep. For some reason, you just couldn't go to sleep. And it was bugging you. So, you quietly climbed out of bed making sure that Alastor wasn't awake and went to the couch.

You decided that if you slept on the couch for a while that you'd finally go to sleep. Sadly, it didn't work. So you laid on the couch in defeat. That is until you heard Alastor coming. "Darling?" He asked as you only sighed. "I can't sleep. I wish I could but I can't." You said as you tried to change your position. Alastor sat on the couch with you and placed you in his lap. "How about this?" He asked as he started to hold you close and kiss your neck. You smiled sweetly as you felt his soft lips tickling you. You held your laughter though. "Hehehehe Alastor stop it." You said trying to act serious but it wouldn't work for the demon.

Alastor then slid into position on the couch as you laid on his stomach. "Feel better?" He asked as you snuggled under his chest. "Yeah a little." You said as you looked up and noticed his two ears. Without thinking, you smiled like a child and went to touch them when you felt hands tickling your sides. "Hahahahahaha Alastor!"

"Sorry darling but no one touches my ears unless I say so."

"B-But hehehehehe please hehehehehe?" You asked as you felt him rolling his eyes. "Fine, but only for a couple of seconds." Without wasting any of those seconds, you started to rub your fingers into his ears. "So soft and fluffy." You said as you ran your fingers through his hair. Alastor only grumbled under his breath. But an idea popped up on his own when he decided to bring his hands towards your ears. "Alastor, what're you-" you were cut off by Alastor's hands petting your ears. It caused you to stop completely. And...to purr. "Aw, is my darling purring?"

"N-No."

"It sounds like she's purring to me."

"B-Be quiet." You blushed as you tried to hide your smile. Alastor smirked under his breath. He just found another way to trigger you up.