When he protects you

After (A/g) left the hotel, you and Alastor decided to go to the store. "We need some more food. And I don't wanna eat anymore mucky stuff."

"You mean what oatmeal use to look like in 1924?"

"Yeah that." You said as Alastor rolled his eyes.

Once you reached the store, you decided to head straight for the dessert isle. "I'll be back Al. Just gotta by a few cakes."

"Don't buy too many dear. You know how you get when you-"

"Yeah yeah I know." You replied back as you picked out your favorite desserts to try. You picked at least 1 pack of strawberry cupcakes which were so big that it'll take a full 5 minutes to eat the whole thing. You then picked out a rainbow bar cake that had the three primary colors, which was red, yellow, and blue. It also had white icing on it with rainbow sprinkles. You decided to give it a try and put it in the cart.

Just as you were about to head back to Alastor, you felt someone's hand on your ass. You quickly whipped around and slapped the guy in the face. "What the hell?!" You said as the guy who smacked your ass rubbed his face. "Calm down bitch, I was only teasing."

"I ain't nobody's toy you slut."

"You're my toy." The guys replied back as he began to pin you to the wall. You tried your best to get away from him, but to no avail. "Lemme go."

"Nah, I don't think so. You're too cute to let go." The guy leaned on top of you and was about to kiss you when a red staff got in the way. Alastor.

The guy, recognizing him immediately, moved away from you in an instant. "I'm sorry to interrupt your little...meeting, but I just couldn't help but notice how you were literally handling my girlfriend." Alastor had his sinister look at the guy. The guy gulped a bit and decided to run away.

You turned to Alastor with relief. "Are you alright my dear?" Alastor asked as he hugged you tightly. You nodded rapidly. "At least he didn't destroy my cakes." You said. It was true. The cakes were still intact. "Can we go home now?"

"Of course sweetheart" Alastor said, not wanting to waste another minute in this store.