When Lucifer comes to visit

You were putting on me of your favorite 1923 dress with the help of Alastor. What you didn't realize was that Alastor had to tie the knot very tight on your lower back. "Alastor. Seriously."

"Yes my dear. You'll thank me later." Alastor said as he kissed your cheek. You rolled your eyes as you heard the door to the room opening. It was Charlie. "You finished yet?" She asked as Alastor looked at her and replied, "Almost finished darling. We'll be down in a minute."

"Good. I'll go check on (H/g)." Charlie said as she closed the door.

Once Alastor was finally done with the knot, he gave you the same dress you wore when you sung that song to him that night. You smiled at the green dress. "Alastor you." You said as you hugged the dress. "I thought I returned it to the store after I borrowed it."

"I made the employees a üñdéñíãbłê øffėr." Alastor said as he turned into his sinister voice. You laughed quietly as you hugged him from behind. "Aw my precious deer." You said as both you and Alastor went downstairs to join the others.

———————

Once you were downstairs, you notice (H/g) and Husk in there uniforms fighting over the drinks again. You facepalmed. "Man. Those two just can't get along now can they." You said under your breath. Alastor must've heard you because before you could even blink, Husk and (H/g) saw something and immediately stopped fighting.

You turned to Alastor. "Baby, what did you do?" You asked as Alastor only gave you a smirk. You rolled your eyes as you saw your friend (A/g) and Angel. "(A/g)." You said as you went over and hugged her. "Hey (Y/N)."

"How're the babies?"

"Karma is fine. She moves around a little but she's fine. It's Anarchy who wakes me up at night." You chuckled as her response. "Well I'm sure it'll be all worth it when the babies come."

"Alright guys. Settle down. Husk, (H/g), please don't fight. And Niffty, take care of the pets." Charlie said as Vaggie opened the door. "Welcome to the Hazbin-"

"Yes, yes, I know." The man said as you widen your eyes in fear. This was him. You all knew this day would come. The man himself. The creator of all chaos. The Devil. Also known as, the one and only, Lucifer.