When you both dance

The Next Day

You were super excited that your friend was pregnant. You didn't know how to tell everyone else but you tried to keep it a secret. Right now, you were at home on the couch watching a 1920s show. It was actually pretty good and you really enjoyed it. Suddenly, a song popped up on the old radio and you muted the TV.

You moaned as the music filled your ears. Alastor walked by and noticed the music playing. Alastor smiled at this and offered your hand. "May I have this dance mademoiselle?" he asked as you giggled. "Of course monsieur." You said as you took his hand you both were on the dance floor.

He started to do a slow dance with you as you wrapped your arms around his shoulder. "I'm not really much of a dancer Alastor." You said as Al only chuckled. "Well, everyone starts somewhere." Alastor replied as he spinned you around a bit and dipped you. "I bet all the girls have done this with you."

"Not every girl. Only to you and my late wife." he said as he gave you a smile kiss on your cheek. You started to dance a little to the soft beat of the music, but you would sometimes step on his foot. "Sry."

"I've been in hell for almost 90 years. Pain is natural for me." Alastor said as he kept dancing slowly for you. As the movements became easier, you started to get better at it. "You dance so well my dear."

"Thanks Alastor. But you were the one who taught me." You said with a smile as the song was about to end. "You know what really made all the girls want me?"

"And what's that?" You suddenly felt his hands picking you up bridal style. You yelped in surprised but laughed a bit as well. "That, was my winning move. It's what made all the girls want me." Alastor started to spin you around more as you held onto his neck. "Alastor, I'm getting a little dizzy." You said as Alastor slowed down a bit and set you down. "So, how was you first time dancing to a 1920s song?" Alastor asked you smiled at him. "It was exciting. And a bit surprising too. I never knew you had dance styles like that."

"There's a lot of thing you don't know about 1920 my dear." Alastor said as you smiled more. "So, how about that !920s show you kept telling me about."