Childish dream

You were laying on the bed in Alastor's lap. He was currently stroking your hair and ears, making you purr and smile on impact. Your tail wagged viciously as you gripped on the bed frame. Your legs move in a swift formation following your boyfriend's movements whenever he would scratch your ears. Your toes curled and uncurled every time a brand new spot was explored. "Oh Alastor~" You purred as Alastor sniffed your hair. Your ears flapped out of reflex.

Then, out of no where, you started to yawn. You never realize how tired you were until your eye lids began to close. "My dear, are you sleepy?" he asked softly as you nodded. Alastor slowly placed you down on the bed and before you knew it, you were asleep.

-------------

You woke up a few hours later with a smiling face. But also with a hint of worry. The reason why you were so tired was because you had to help out with the twins. Ever since they started to walk again, it was getting harder for the parents to keep track of them. So you decided to help them out and they couldn't appreciated you more. (A/g) was very excited that you help and Angel was just glad he got to sleep more often.

While you were asleep, you were having an exciting dream. It was you and Alastor in your house. With tiny reindeer running around the house. They all chased and crashed into each other like rampaging toy cars. At least, that's what the boys did. The girls however, were playing casually with there toy dolls that you made them while you brushed the youngest ones hair. Alastor was holding his youngest son to his chest and he bent down and gave you a kiss.

And then just like that, you were awake.

You turned over to your left to see Alastor sleeping soundly like a baby. You smiled at him not wanting to disturb him, but he must've felt you staring at him because right then and there, his eyes burst open. You squeaked as he smiled at you. "Evening my dear. Have you been dreaming again?" You nodded your head and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Yeah, it was a wonderful dream." You then told him all about the house and the children running around, how you brushed the girls hair and he was carrying the little boy, and how you kissed each other with pride. Alastor chuckled and kissed you. "That's a mouthful dear. I'm assuming those children happened to be ours?" he asked as you nodded a 3rd time. "They were lovely. All of them. Maybe one day. We'll have children of our own. And maybe-"

"No."