When he hears you sing

You weren't really much of a singer. You would mostly sing in private so no one would hear you. The only one who knows about your voice was (A/g). She loved it, and she always thought you were a great singer. Some days you believe it, and some days you don't.

One day, Alastor, went out to the grocery store and you stayed behind to wait for him. Sense he was gone, you decided to let your voice out. You pulled out your phone and started to sing.

Hey America,

Let's turn it up

Let's check out ourselves

Cause you know, you're never fully dressed without a smile

Your clothes may be, Chanel Gucci

Your shoes crocodile

But baby you're never fully dressed without a smile

As you singed, you started to take a broom and dance around with it to represent a person. Mostly Alastor.

But if you stand for nothing you'll fall for it all

We got all we need, for no more

You're never fully dressed without a smile

The more you danced the more you sang. Then, the voice started to get louder and louder and pretty soon, even the devil could hear it. It was just so good. And it felt so right to just sing it out loud.

As you finished the song, you're tune got softer.

Ohhhhh oh uh ohhhhh oh oh

You're never fully dressed without a smile

When you put the broom back, you heard slow clapping. You whipped your head around to see Alastor. "Y-You heard that?"

"Marvelous darling, just marvelous! That was the most beautiful tune I've ever heard in my life. And I'm dead." Alastor replied as you chuckled at his response. "You weren't suppose to see that."

"Aw darling that was a beautiful voice." Al said as he hugged you. "And that song went well with your mood." Alastor kissed your neck as you blushed madly. "Alastor!" You said as you tried to push him off while laughing. "Okay okay maybe my voice is pretty cool."

"Pretty cool?"

"Okay, it was marvelous."

"Now that's more like it." Alastor picked you up and spun you around as you laughed. "Alastor stop it, I get it." You said as he put you down. "I bet Angel would love to let you sing at the bar."

"You really think so?"

"Of course darling." Alastor said as you gave him a smile. "Alright, I'll do it."