When he sings

You were getting tired of hearing Husk and (H/g) bickering. All you wanted to do was go to fucking sleep but those jackasses wouldn't be quiet. It was like they had to fight.

"UGH!" You shouted as you hugged you pillow over your head. Alastor just got back into your hotel room when he saw you like this. "Alastor, they won't shut up." You said under the covers. Alastor understood and went downstairs.

Next thing you knew, the shouting stopped and Alastor had a wicked smile over his face. Like when he first destroyed Sit Pentious that kind of smile.

Alastor sat down on the bed next to you with his staff leaning on the wall. He rubbed your head and said, "Dont worry Darling, they won't make a single sound." Alastor said as you moaned in his touch. "Hey um...Al?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can you um...I don't know..."

"Yes?"

"Can you...sing to me?" You asked quietly as Alastor chuckled. "Of course. Anything for you my dear."

With that, Alastor sung one of the old 1920s songs. You didn't know what it was but you loved it either way. Plus, it made you forget about Husk and (H/g). "So, what do you think?" Alastor asked but you didn't respond cause you were already asleep. Alastor didn't have the heart to wake you, so he kissed your cheek and let you sleep.