Ass squeezing

Yes there is a beach in hell
———————-

You were super excited today. Why? Because tomorrow was the reveal party for (A/g)'s twins and today, you and Alastor get to go to the beach. You didn't even know that there was a beach in hell. The best thing about it? You get to go there tomorrow for the reveal party. Awesome right?

You had you red bikini on you in less than a second as you pressured Alastor to hurry. "Come on Alastor, I really wanna go." You said as Alastor got the swim stuff. "Darling, I got it." Alastor said as he rolled his eyes at you. "Come on before the sun goes down."

"Darling, there's no sun in hell. Heaven has the sun but we have the red moon."

"Oh yeah." You said as you were already at the door bouncing up and down. Alastor chuckled. "You know you act like a child sometimes." He said to you as he opened the door.

"YIPPY!" You shouted as you raced to the beach. Alastor followed you. "Don't go to far!"

———————

Once you were at the beach, Alastor had to keep you close cause you wouldn't stop looking at the water. So, being the slik little girl you were, you gentle placed a hand in his pocket and pulled out some money. You smirked and got out of Alastor's grasp. "Darling, what did I say." Alastor called out in a nervous yet warning tone. "I'm just gonna get some food." You said as you held up his money. If Alastor wasn't angry enough, he would've had steam coming out of his ears. "WHY YOU-" he yelled at he began to chase you through the beach.

After a few minutes of playing cat and mouse, Alastor finally caught you. "C'mere you-" He said as he picked you up from behind. You were now in a bridal style position. "Gimme those dollars." Alastor said, who was now playful and gentle. "Aw but I'm hungry." You whined as Alastor then put you over his shoulder. "Ah!" You yelped with made him laughed. "Fine, then I'll take them." He said as he noticed the money...in your swimsuit...right were you little butt was. That made Alastor smirk even more. "It would've been better if you hid it in your bra." Was all his said before he put his hand on your bare ass.

If something was darker than red, that would've been your face. "A-Alastor. T-There are people-"

"Not really. Hmmm, looks like I missed a few."

"No wait-" before you can say a word, Alastor gave you ass a good squeeze. "Eek!" You said as you covered your mouth. "So, had you learned you lesson or do I need to squeeze it more."

"N-No no. I learned my lesson. Please put me down." You said as Alastor put you in the ground. "Now, Who's hungry?" That wasn't even a question as you raced to the food court.