When you do IT with him

(Yes ladies, it's time)

---------------------------------------------

As (A/g)'s birthday party came to a close, you gave your bestie a present, which was a makeup kit. "Aw, thanks (Y/N). You're the best." she said as you two hugged each other.

After you and Alastor left the part, you couldn't but feel a little....unhappy. Not because you were jealous of your friend, but because you could've done better with the decorations. The lighting. The color. Even the theme. It could've been better.

Alastor noticed your stress level was rising. "Dear, is something wrong?" he asked as you turned to him. "Oh uh, no nothing's wrong."

"Are you sure darling?" Alastor said with a concerned look on his face. You gulped. "Y-Yep, everything's fine." You replied as Alastor opened the door to the apartment and you both went inside.

You put your stuff down on the couch and took off your jacket. For some reason, you felt cold. "Um, Al?"

"Yes dear?"

"I feel cold. Is the heater one?" You asked as Alastor checked the heater. "It's on dear." If the heater's on, then why do you feel cold? "Maybe you need a little extra heat." Alastor said as he placed you on the couch. You blushed when you felt his hand on your back. You suddenly purred. Alastor heard it and smirked. "You seem to enjoy that." He said as you blushed and nodded. Alastor chuckled. "Alright dear, let's take it slow." You knew where this was going. And for some reason...you enjoyed it.

As Alastor kissed you passionately, you moaned in pleasure as you felt his hands move around you. "You want me to do it, do you?" Alastor whispered in your ear as you moaned in response. "I'll take that was a yes." Alastor replied back as he slowly took off your shirt. You only smiled as you felt his beautiful lips touch yours. You began to feel him and wrap your arms around his neck in delight. Now this, was the best day of your life.